(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
It’s time for a mega life update!
Join me for this intimate solo episode where I’m opening up about the stuff that’s been going on for me personally and for our family over the past month — because let me tell you, there’s been a lot happening!
For starters, you’ll hear the story of how we manifested the home we just moved into, along with the exact process I used to do it. (If you’ve been wanting to manifest the home of your dreams — or any big goal in your life — then these steps are worth their weight in gold!)
Then it’s time to talk about motherhood and milestones because my goodness, we just crossed a big one! This past month saw the end of my breastfeeding journey with my beautiful daughter. It’s been one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done in my life, and closing this chapter sparked some pretty big emotions for me. Listen in as I share about how I knew it was the right time to wean, how I approached this transition with grace, softness and love, and the lessons I’ll carry in my heart for next time.
I’ll also give you a glimpse into the current daily routine that’s helping me thrive. It’s also helping me prepare my body for something big… (Hint: it’s related to why I wrapped up breastfeeding!)
There’s so much more packed into this uplifting, info-packed conversation (including the exciting new music project Nick is working on, the Time Magic hacks I’m loving right now, and the other life milestones we celebrated this past month). Press play now and prepare to be inspired!
In this episode we chat about:
- House update: why we moved, what we’re building, and what the future holds (2:22)
- A quick guide to manifesting your ideal home (and how we used this process to find our dream rental) (7:40)
- April recap: two birthdays, an anniversary, and so much more! (11:47)
- Our weaning journey: how I knew it was the right time, how I approached this transition, and how I held space for the emotions that came up (13:43)
- The hugely exciting new project Nick is working on. (If you’ve ever wanted to write your own songs, do NOT miss this announcement!) (29:05)
- My daily routine right now, and how we intentionally set the tone for a successful day (30:29)
- Harnessing the power of ‘Time Magic Tasks’ (and why it’s crucial to do your most important tasks first) (40:36)
- The activities I’m currently loving for connection time with Little B. (If you’re a mama to young kids, these ideas are gold.) (44:38)
- The time-saving hacks that are currently saving our tushies! (45:30)
- How to create a divine bedtime routine that sets you up for blissful sleep and a successful tomorrow (48:26)
- Join Wholy Mama (Join here)
- The big 5 tests (Tests)
- Time Magic (Book)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Dr. Stephen Cabral (Website)
- The Life-Changing Secrets Of A Baby Sleep Whisperer with Dr Golly (Podcast)
- Self Love Menu (Get it here)
- Heavy Metal Detox (Get it here)
- Studio.com (Website)
- Nick’s Spotify (Listen here)
- Bon Charge red reading light (Use the code Melissa for 15% off)
- Bon Charge blue light blocking glasses (Use the code Melissa for 15% off)
- The Wholy Mama Journal (Buy)
- Oura ring (Buy)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
show Comments /
- Hide Comments