(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
Are you tired of feeling stuck?
Do you wish you could break free from the self-destructive patterns that hold you back?
If so, buckle up for this jaw-dropping conversation with Dr. Nicole LePera — aka The Holistic Psychologist.
Back for her second appearance on the show, Nicole returns to talk about her groundbreaking framework for self discovery, and why meeting your true self is the key to unlocking a life that feels authentic and that makes you come truly alive.
In this wide-ranging conversation, we dive deep into the heart of self-discovery, exploring topics such as: how to identify the patterns keeping us rooted in the past, unlocking our innate ability to heal, why it can feel uncomfortable to meet our true self, the best place to start with self-discovery, the life-changing magic of asking for and receiving support, and her #1 tip for managing stress and releasing tension.
Packed with the kind of laser-sharp insights, practical wisdom and ‘aha’ moments that have made her one of the most famous psychologists on the planet, this episode promises to be nothing short of life-changing.
About Dr. Nicole LePera
Dr. Nicole LePera was trained in clinical psychology at Cornell University and the New School for Social Research. She also studied at the Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis.
As a clinical psychologist in private practice, Dr. Nicole LePera often found herself frustrated by the limitations of traditional psychotherapy. Wanting more for her patients— and for self— she began a journey to develop a united philosophy of mental, physical, and spiritual health that equips people with the tools necessary to heal themselves.
She is the creator of the #SelfHealers movement where people from around the world are joining together in a community to take healing into their own hands. Her first book, How to Do the Work, has resonated within the community and Dr. Nicole is currently working on a new book launch.
In this episode we chat about:
- How to meet your true self and reach a new level of authentic expression (3:27)
- Getting started on the road to self discovery (and the crucial first steps to pull yourself out of the darkness) (8:02)
- Her #1 tip for managing stress and releasing tension (12:18)
- How to walk the path that feels most authentic to you (even when it means disappointing others) (19:39)
- A powerful framework for understanding your emotions (22:04)
- How to support your loved ones when they’re going through a challenging time (26:27)
- The life-changing art of asking for and receiving support (and why so many people struggle with this) (41:45)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Time Magic (Book)
- Episode #380: You Have The Power To Heal Yourself | Dr Nicole Lepera (Podcast)
- How to Do the Work by Nicole LePera (Book)
- How To Meet Yourself: The Workbook for Self-Discovery by Nicole LePera (Book)
- Voxer (App)
- Follow Nicole on Instagram
- Wherever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn (Book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
show Comments /
- Hide Comments