Pete Evans is the host of Australia's highest rated and number one TV show My Kitchen Rules, a prolific entrepreneur, a best-selling author of 15 books and that have sold over 750,000 copies, the creator of The Paleo Way TV series and 10 week online program, the face of many brands such as Raw C Coconut Water, Breville and Sumo Salad. He has his own no toxic skin care range, he is a producer, documentary and filmmaker, a restaurateur. He has his own cookware line, catering business and healthy ready made meals company which are now available in major supermarkets. On top of all that he is a devoted husband and an incredibly active and loving father to two beautiful daughters. And he is very much in the public eye.
So imagine getting publicly slammed for your opinions, receiving hateful comments online, and having false information spread about you far and wide. Most people would let this kind of adversity stop them in their tracks. A tiny few would use it to fuel them forwards, never giving up on their mission to inspire the world. Celebrity Chef Pete Evans falls firmly into this latter camp.
Though he may be one of Australia’s most popular foodies, when I think of Pete Evans I don’t think ‘paleo chef’; I think fearless ambassador for his truth. He is on a mission and doesn’t let anyone stop him.
He is a highly successful yet incredibly humble family man, whose driving passion is not to inspire people to eat their greens (as some may think), but to follow their curiosity and live their best life.
If you want to live more fearlessly, this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why we shouldn't get hung up on labels (06:08)
- The truth (with a capital T) that everything comes down to love or fear (he is so talking my language!) (07:58)
- The sacred ceremony he does with his wife for 30 minutes as the sun rises (13:16)
- Why curiosity is the key to life (16:40)
- How he moves through fear when it comes up (18:42)
- Why self-love is essential to happiness (20:25)
- The book that awakened him at 19 years old (you’ll want to add this one to your library, tout de suite!) (21:54)
- His self-love tips and tricks (24:28)
- How to parent consciously (27:55)
- The importance of surrounding yourself with epic humans (34:38)
- Why he is always hungry for growth (42:51)
- Plus so much more!
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Truth of Love and Fear by Rudy Eckhardt
Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
The Paleo Chef by Pete Evans
The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith
Thank you so much for listening to this week's episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you.
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.