My wish is for every woman on the planet to know how truly beautiful and amazing they are. To look in the mirror and think, ‘I am enough’! But so many women don’t feel this way, and for many years, I didn’t either.
This is why I love Tera Warner’s work. She has dedicated her life to helping women become ‘Body Enlightened’.
Tera believes an over inflated emphasis on how women look stole the thunder from how they live. Her mission is to help women see through the haze of media-driven obsessions about the body to realize that the word “beauty” has always whispered the one thing we most need to do… ‘be you.’
If you are struggling to accept the skin you’re in, if you need to do a body image detox, and if you’re sick of looking in the mirror and scoffing at yourself, this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Why we are so obsessed with body image and what this is actually doing to us (04:58)
- What is body enlightenment? (07:40)
- How to take up space and be the most authentic version of yourself (12:27)
- What to do if you’ve tried every mantra and read every self help book, but are still obsessed with your body (there is a way out!) (14:36)
- Tera’s Springboard to Success method (and how to use it to design your dream life) (19:47)
- How to detox your body image (22:10)
- The real cost of your low self image and how it’s keeping you small (29:20)
- How we can inspire and teach our daughters to not be focused on self image and to serve (35:27)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.