Imagine if your worst fear became your reality. For today’s podcast guest, JJ Virgin, that was very nearly the case when her son was almost killed in a hit and run car accident. But rather than getting caught up in the emotions you might expect after going through such an experience — like anger, rage or grief — JJ did something truly extraordinary: she forgave…
JJ Virgin is a powerhouse of wisdom and insight. Not only is she a seriously epic superhuman, she’s also a prominent TV and media personality, speaker, podcaster, and the author of four NY Times bestsellers, including the renowned The Virgin Diet. A sought-after nutrition expert, she teaches her clients (including many of Hollywood’s elite) how to break through food and carb intolerances, so they can finally lose weight and transform their health and their lives.
Her latest book, Miracle Mindset, shows warrior mums how to be strong, positive leaders for their families, while exploring the inspirational lessons she learned as she fought for her own son’s life... And it’s this juicy topic that I was most excited to delve into with her today.
If you want to be massively inspired, master your mindset, and learn how to shift your thoughts so you can excel in ALL areas of your life, this conversation is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- The horrific moment when her life changed forever and how she got through it using her miracle mindset (04:15)
- What is a miracle mindset and how to adopt one today (13:48)
- The powerful exercise that will take you from a scarcity mindset to an abundant one (16:37)
- Want to go from anger to gratitude at warp speed? Try this! (20:39)
- Radical forgiveness — why it’s so transformative, and how to embody it in your own life (26:43)
- The huge impact of the people around you have on your mindset (and why you want to be very conscious of who you spend time with) (31:12)
- The secret behind her professional success (36:48)
- How to power up your creativity (43:45)
- Plus so much more!
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin
Miracle Mindset by JJ Virgin
40 Years of Zen - Neurofeedback Intensive Training
Dave Asprey on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
You Are Stronger Than You Think (Documentary by JJ Virgin)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a soul sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.