One thing I am super passionate about is helping women create heart-centered lives and businesses so they can get their precious message out into the world. That’s why I’m so stoked to have my beautiful friend Selena Soo with us today, ready to chat up a storm.
Calling all entrepreneurs, get ready for some serious wisdom…
Selena Soo is a business strategist, publicity coach for visionary entrepreneurs, experts, and authors. She helps her clients increase their visibility, build powerful relationships and develop solid business strategies so they can reach the masses with their message. She has worked with people such as Marie Forleo, Danielle Laporte and Ramit Sethi and I am super grateful to have her with us today.
In this interview with Selena Soo aka The Super Connector, you will learn…
- How to connect, build and authentically nurture relationships with big influencers.
- What publicity really is (hint: there’s nothing sleazy or icky about it).
- How PR can help grow your list and business.
- How guest posting can seriously expand your audience.
- How to get PR — the smart, soulful way.
- How to make a bigger impact in the world and how to get your brand seen.
- How and why you need to get crystal clear on your BIG IDEA.
- Two mistakes you must avoid when approaching influencers.
- And so much more…
Selena also has a free gift for the MA Tribe, so make sure you watch all the way to the end to find out what it is.
If you want to take some of the personality tests we spoke about in the interview, check them out below.
Strengths Finder (When you buy this book, you’ll get a code to take the test for free.)
Click here to get Selena’s VIP Access to Media, Influencers + Online Stars.
Now I want to hear from you, sweet one… What’s one thing you are going to do today to help get your business (or brand) out there? Are you going to reach out to someone you admire? Make a list of the influencers you want to meet and why? Start to write a guest post for a blog you love? Book a ticket to an event one of the influencers is speaking at? Share with us in the comments below.
Thank you so much for being here. I am extremely grateful and can’t wait to read your comments below.