From a confused college dropout to the youngest motivational author with the world’s largest publishing house.
Sounds like the script of a Hollywood movie, right? But at the ripe old age of 23, Jake Ducey has actually made it happen, and has achieved a whole bunch of other crazy-impressive things too — including publishing two books, giving a massively popular TEDx Talk, and hitting Amazon’s bestseller list.
Jake and I have been friends for a few years now. He is the real deal! Authentic, inspiring and here to be of service. For someone so young, he is incredibly wise and brimful of passion and purpose.
I can’t wait for you to ‘meet’ him.
In this interview with Jake Ducey, author of ‘The Purpose Principles’, you will learn...
- How to move through fear and draw more meaning into your life.
- The rule of 5, and how it can help you stay on purpose and achieve your dreams.
- How to improve your productivity with the 10-minute rule.
- Why he wrote his bestselling book, 'The Purpose Principles'.
- How he self-published his way to the biggest publishing house in the world.
- The importance of writing down your goals (I L.O.V.E. what he has to say about this!).
- How to redefine success on your terms.
- The importance of having vision, passion and a clearly defined 'why'.
- Jake's morning routine and how it helps set him up for a successful day.
- Why he wrote a will at age 23.
- Plus a whole bunch of other insights and inspirational tips.
My favourite quote from this interview is this: