One of the reasons I started The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast was to share the wisdom of all the people who have inspired (and continue to inspire) me along my journey. And with 217 unforgettable episodes, so many expert guests, and 7 million downloads, my life, and the lives of all my beautiful listeners have been wonderfully transformed. Something I’m genuinely grateful for every single day.
But one thing I keep hearing, again and again, is that YOU want to hear more from ME! You want to know how I move through challenges, how I stay healthy and vital, how I manage social media overwhelm and keep growing my business... So today, that’s exactly what you’re going to get!
In this very special episode, my hubby Nick Broadhurst is jumping behind the mic to interview me to ask all your burning questions. We cover everything from health, career, relationships, parenting, spiritually and so much more. These are real questions from YOU and trust me, the answers are open and intimate.
Nick and I don’t hold back on the nitty-gritty details of how we handle all the curveballs life throws us! So buckle up for this juicy and vulnerable episode and pop in those earbuds to get to know me on a deeper level.
In this episode we chat about:
- How my views on health and nutrition have changed since I started the show (06:26)
- Why I don’t use the word ‘treat’ and what I use instead (20:40)
- The truth behind my hair color (people are always *so* curious about this one!) (23:00)
- What I use as a natural perfume (25:23)
- Why I am a strong activist against 5G (29:36)
- How I dealt with anger (39:27)
- If I still have “off” moments despite all the self-work I’ve done (47:08)
- My morning routine (50:04)
- How I manage social media overwhelm (52:32)
- The secret projects I’ve been working on (55:45)
- How I stay consistent and authentic with so many businesses (57:45)
- My most challenging moment this year and the lessons I learned from it (58:29)
- What I’m currently struggling with (63:18)
- The biggest change I’ve made in my life after a podcast interview (66:06)
- My bucket list podcast guests (67:25)
- How to get your business started and deal with financial overwhelm (67:56)
- How I deal with negativity online (69:02)
- The last thing I manifested in my life (70:30)
- How I grew my doTERRA essential oils business (73:32)
- How to let go of shame and anger from a previous relationship (75:17)
- How I handle criticism (76:28)
- The biggest challenge I faced recently with my husband and how I overcame it (78:16)
- My favorite moments with Nick (80:08)
- What I attribute my success to? (86:01)
- What’s bringing me the most joy right now (86:19)
- What I am currently working on (86:47)
- Plus so much more!
The BEST Speech EVER by Gary Yourofsky
How Not to Die by Michael Greger
The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner
Beautiful You by Nat Kringoudis
Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape
Earth Is Hiring by Peta Kelly
A New Way To Live, Lead, Earn And Give With Peta Kelly
How To Financially Free Yourself With Peta Kelly
EMF: The Invisible Toxin That Is Ruining Your Life With Dr Libby Darnell
Saturated Fat - healthful or harmful?
Plant Proof Podcast by Simon Hill
Sign The 5G Petition
doTERRA Essential Oils
Join our My Wellness Box team
Jessie Reimers Website
Jessie Reimers Instagram
How To Make Your Phone Your Friend - The Nick Broadhurst Show
Productivity Without The Push - The Nick Broadhurst Show
Inbox Zero - The Nick Broadhurst Show
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.