What do functional doctors wish people knew about vaccines and vaccine injuries? What science-based techniques can we use to protect ourselves from viruses and switch on our body’s natural healing mechanisms? And what’s the real story behind ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine?
By overwhelming demand, we’re back this week with another deep-dive episode into COVID-19, viruses, vaccines, immunity and more. In our commitment to bringing you a range of expert opinions on this topic, today I’m joined by Dr Matthew Cook, M.D. — a doctor of functional and regenerative medicine and a board-certified anesthesiologist.
In this hugely informative episode, we cover vaccine injuries, how to support your body if you choose to get the vaccine, proven methods to boost your immune system right now, what to do if you get COVID-19 to accelerate recovery, and the crucial role of peptides before and after getting a vaccine. We also talk about boosters, who should NOT get the vaccine, what to expect from future variants, and so much more.
This conversation is practical, science-based, and packed with SO MANY amazing try-at-home strategies that can make a huge difference to your health. I know that you — and your immune system — are going to love it.
About Dr Matthew Cook, M.D.
Dr. Cook is President and Founder of BioReset® Medical and Medical Advisor of the BioReset® Network. He is a board-certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in practicing medicine, focusing the last 14 years on functional and regenerative medicine. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), and has completed a fellowship in functional medicine.
His practice, BioReset Medical, provides treatments for conditions ranging from pain and complex illness to anti-aging and wellness. He treats some of the most challenging to diagnose and difficult to live with ailments that people suffer from today, including Lyme disease, chronic pain, PTSD, and mycotoxin illness. Dr. Cook’s approach is to use the most non-invasive, natural and integrative ways possible.
In this episode we chat about:
- How the different COVID-19 vaccines work inside our bodies (03:08)
- COVID-19 vaccine problems, Omicron, and the people who are most at risk for complications (14:39)
- The truth about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, and why there is no one right answer to everyone (26:56)
- What do doctors know about vaccine side effects, vaccine injuries, and who is most at risk for negative outcomes (33:55)
- How can we prepare our bodies so that we’re ready for COVID-19? (43:39)
- Dr. Cook’s best IV therapy recommendations to boost your health (51:38)
- The crucial role of peptides before and after getting a vaccine and COVID-19 (1:04:55)
- Dealing with toxic mould in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic (1:26:05)
- Should at-risk populations still take the COVID-19 vaccine? Why a more strategic approach to treating and managing COVID-19 is essential (1:37:36)
- How natural immunity works, what we know about COVID variants, and what to expect in the future (1:46:26)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Bio Reset Medical (website)
- Dr. Matthew Cook’s protocol (PDF)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.