Is it possible to age backwards, just by changing what you eat? Can you transform your body while still giving it all the nourishment it needs? And what are the most important steps we can take to prevent disease from taking hold?
These are just some of the questions Dr Angie Sadeghi, MD, was seeking answers to, for both herself and the patients.
Using an evidence-based approach, Dr Angie (who’s a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Gastroenterology) transformed how she ate, and in the process COMPLETELY transformed her health — doing away with the fatigue, bad skin, excess weight and bloating that had plagued her for years, and metamorphosing into an energetic, glowing woman who looks ten years younger than she is (and who even medalled in a fitness model competition!).
These days, Dr Angie advocates for gut health, disease prevention and age reversal by transitioning to a diet of plant based wholefoods. Her staggering personal transformation has inspired the patients at her California clinic, as well as thousands across the globe to make the switch to plants and see the incredible difference in their own health. She’s also been featured in three documentaries as a leader in the field of plant-based fitness for health and weight loss, and is about to release a book titled, Trifecta of Rejuvenation and Health. (I can’t wait to get my hands on it — once you’ve listened to this conversation, you’ll see why!)
So if you want to hear about the remarkable anti-aging properties of plants, the simplest, most stress-free way to transition to eating more of them, as well as hear the details of her mind blowing transformation, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her inspiring health journey — from being sick, overweight and depressed, to completely overhauling her health, becoming a fitness model, and looking younger than she did a decade ago (3:40)
- How changing this ONE thing in her diet flicked a switch in her body and started melting fat, building muscle and healing her skin (8:32)
- The best way to start a plant based lifestyle — even if you have gut issues (15:41)
- The simple, natural approach to reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure (20:52)
- What everybody needs to know about diabetes (and how a wholefoods plant based diet can be your secret weapon against this silent killer) (24:32)
- The most effective way to reverse your age (29:14)
- Why our society’s approach to health is backwards (and what we can do to fix it) (35:53)
- How to inspire your children to nourish themselves (and end mealtime arguments for good!) (40:40)
- Plus so much more!
Follow Dr. Angie on Instagram
MyFitnessPal | MyFitnessPal.com
The FASTEST Way To Heal Your Gut | Dr Will Bulsiewicz (Dr B)
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could leave me a review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.