So many of us are programmed to believe that as we age, we automatically decline. Our strength, energy, fitness, eyesight, skin, memory, even our sex lives… the longer we live, the worse they all get, right? Absolutely not, says today’s podcast guest, Dr Christiane Northrup. Her decades of clinical practice and research have shown that ageing is NOT an inevitability. Rather, it’s a choice. And in today’s episode, she’s sharing her best tools and strategies to help you restore vitality, create radiance, and age like a total goddess.
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a world renowned authority on women’s health and wellness. A board-certified OB/GYN physician, she has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show and Good Morning America (among many others) and is a multiple New York Times best-selling author. Combining medical science with modern spirituality, Dr Northrup’s work has empowered millions of people around the globe to create wholehearted wellness, and in 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100 — a group of leaders who are using their voices to awaken humanity.
Within the first minute of meeting Dr Northrup, one thing is clear: this is an expert who truly practices what she preaches. (Seriously, guys: the woman is RADIANT and so incredibly kind.) Even better, she says we ALL possess this same ability to create epic health and youthful looks… no matter what stage of life we’re in.
So if you want to unlock the secrets of ageless living, start laying the groundwork for a vibrant future, and unleash your inner goddess, this episode’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story and how she got to where she is today (08:31)
- How to age like a goddess (13:58)
- Why aging doesn’t have to be your reality (and why you’ve got way more control over how you age than you think) (19:24)
- Why there is no such thing as ‘one diet fits all’ (24:32)
- Why you need to look at the 5 most prominent people in your life (28:52)
- How to dodge energy vampires (31:15)
- The truth about menopause (43:48)
- Plus so much more!
- Christiane Northrup’s website (website)
- Amata™ Life (website)
- Hay House Radio: Flourish! with Christiane Northrup (audio app)
- Books by Christiane Northrup M.D. (Amazon)
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton (Amazon)
- Bruce Lipton on The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
- Women Who Love Psychopaths by Sandra L. Brown (Amazon)
- Dreaming on Both Sides of the Brain by Doris E. Cohen PhD (Amazon)
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay (Amazon)
- Wild Wild Country on Netflix (Netflix)
- Chef’s Table on Netflix (Netflix)
- The Center For Intuitive Movement Healing (Facebook)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.