(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
Do you want better, deeper, more intimate relationships?
If yes, you are going to LOVE this conversation.
Esther Perel is a relationship guru, and while she views herself as a student of relationships, she is unquestionably at the top of the class. She’s now sharing all of her knowledge and advice on how to succeed in any relationship we choose by being the best version of ourselves.
We live in a time when many relationships and marriages aren’t thriving or lasting and on the other hand, dating has become more stressful rather than something to get excited about. More than ever, we need love. We really have to rediscover the allure, excitement, and even serendipity of love.
Esther is here to share her knowledge and show us how to make dating fun, improve and deepen our relationships, and so much more. Regardless of whether you’re single or in a relationship, this episode will be a game changer for you.
About Esther Perel
Psychotherapist Esther Peral is a relationship and love expert recognized as one of today’s most insightful and original voices on modern relationships. She is a best-selling author, TED speaker, and the host of the hit podcasts Where Should We Begin? and How’s Work? Additionally, she speaks nine languages and coaches couples around the world. Most recently, she launched her extraordinary card game ‘Where Should We Begin: A Game of Stories,’ a card game that is reshaping and deepening relationships all over the world.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her tips on how to thrive in all relationships (4:04)
- How to keep the romance alive and the honeymoon phase forever (8:53)
- How to let go of resentment (13:26)
- How to take your relationship to the next level and make it so much juicier (17:07)
- How to move past conflict with as much easy and grace as possible (25:29)
- The ecology and dynamics of a relationship and how to keep the relationship alive and thriving (29:00)
- How to make dating fun and soul-nourishing (38:58)
- Why she created the card game Where Should We Begin: A Game of Stories (45:25)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)
- Esther Perel (website)
- The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity (book)
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence (book)
- Esther Perel (Instagram)
- Esther Perel’s TED Talks (watch)
- Where Should We Begin? (podcast)
- How’s Work? (podcast)
- Where Should We Begin – A Game of Stories (game)
- Man’s Search for Meaning (book)
- The Art of Loving (book)
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
Thank you very much Melissa and Esther. Awesome advice!
Pleasure honey. I am so glad it resonated with you. What were your biggest takeaways? I would love to hear. xx
Hi Melissa, liked the interview a lot. Esther is an inspirational figure and a very wise woman. I ordered the game, shipping to Holland was more expensive than the game itself
She is amazing, isn’t she? You will love the game, it’s so much fun. Enjoy. xx