Relationships are our biggest spiritual assignments and it’s not every day we are presented with good examples of a conscious couple, but today’s guests, personal development guru Jake Ducey and mindful artist Ashley Hall are just that.
Already on The Melissa Ambrosini Show we have featured some amazing #relationshipgoals who have taught us so much, but what I love about these two is getting to see young love playing out at such a high level. It’s beautiful to see the younger generation taking full advantage of the incredible opportunity that being in ‘relationship’ provides us all.
If you want to next level your relationship you are not going to want to miss this episode because Jake and Ash share all the tips and trick on how they navigate their relationship, plus they share their best advice on how to live and work under the one roof.
In this episode we chat about:
- Their epic love story (06:35)
- How they fill themselves up so they can show up as their best version of themselves (16:32)
- Their top 6 tips on how to live and work together (20:55)
- The biggest challenge they face and how they work through it (26:29)
- A common fear that a lot of women feel (28:45)
- How they keep their relationship exciting and fresh (36:56)
- How they create space for soulful sex and why it’s so important to them (42:11)
- The biggest tips for a happy and successful relationship (49:10)
- How financial freedom can support your relationship (49:28)
- How to hypnotise yourself (01:09:48)
- Why deciding to be wealthy actually leads to more wealth and abundance (01:12:11)
- Things you have to stop saying if you want true love in your life (01:14:44)
- Plus so much more!
Books by Jake Ducey
Free Hypnosis by Jake Ducey
Ashley Hall: Wood Burning Art
Ashley Hall on Instagram
Jake Ducey on YouTube
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
The Power of Intention by Wayne W. Dyer
Sacred Success by Barbara Stanny
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
The Path To Freedom
Gabby Reece Spills on Sex and Her Private Life
Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.