You asked, and here it is — a deep-dive episode on COVID-19, vaccines, immunity, and more.
To assist us in this deep-dive, we’re joined by Donnie Yance, an internationally known master herbalist and nutritionist who’s been writing on the topic of COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Donnie has answers for all those burning questions that have been running through our collective heads for more than a year now, like what natural protocols should we be using to boost our body’s innate virus-fighting capacity? What does the science REALLY say about natural immunity vs. vaccine immunity? Are new vaccine options like Novavax really any better than the current ones? And why are government’s overlooking the natural, safe, plant-derived tools that could help us ease symptoms, enhance health, and build bulletproof immunity?
This conversation is deep, insightful and stacked with practical strategies that you’ll want to put into action for your family TODAY. Buckle up, because this is an episode for the ages…
About Donnie Yance
Donald (“Donnie”) Yance is an internationally known master herbalist and nutritionist. He received his herbal training through Sequoia College and is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild. He was trained as a clinical nutritionist through the National Institute of Nutritional Education and holds certification through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. He is also professed as a Secular Franciscan (SFO), which equips him with the breadth and wisdom to touch on the spiritual aspects of healing.
Donnie has authored two books, Herbal Medicine, Healing and Cancer and Adaptogens in Medical Herbalism: Elite Herbs and Natural Compounds for Mastering Stress, Aging and Chronic Illness. In addition, he has been involved in authoring and co-authoring dozens of articles that have appeared in major industry publications and national journals.
In this episode we chat about:
- The surprising ingredients in Donnie’s famous medicinal smoothie and why it’s a life changer for his patients (03:38)
- How Donnie got into herbalism and natural medicine, and the cancer patient story that changed the course of his life forever (07:09)
- The six toolboxes of Mederi Care and how it helps cancer patients live better and longer (11:28)
- Natural recipes and ancient practices you can employ today to gain tremendous health and earth wisdom (17:36)
- The truth behind ivermectin and alternative protocols for treating COVID-19 and Donnie’s thoughts on the COVID-19 vaccines (26:30)
- What are the impacts of the COVID-19 vaccine on hormonal health? (And the natural immune modulators he recommends instead) (37:42)
- Some things medicine has been wrong about throughout history and why it’s important to act from knowledge and not fear (44:27)
- How to expand our survival capacities, the mechanics of shedding, and why are some people more susceptible to getting COVID-19? (52:44)
- The antiviral properties of essential oils, and the missed opportunity by governments to teach people how to be healthier (59:42)
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Donnie Yance (website)
- Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss (book)
- Mederi Center (website)
- Celebrate Your Divinity by Orest Bedrij (book)
- Adaptogens in Medical Herbalism by Donnie Yance (book)
- Herbal Medicine, Healing & Cancer by Donnie Yance (book)
- Donnie Yance (Spotify)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.