Most of us don’t pay much attention to our oral health — unless we get a toothache or something goes wrong. But according to today’s guest (and a mountain of science) that’s a huge mistake.
Trina Felber, a leading authority on natural oral care for better health, joins me on the show today to explain why it’s so incredibly important to take care of your dental health. And let me tell you, the knowledge-bombs she drops here aren’t just straight-up fascinating, they will *literally* change your mouth and teeth FOREVER. (You’ll never look at your toothbrush the same way again!)
Tune in to learn the mind-blowing links between your oral hygiene and everything from heart disease to preterm labour, discover how to care for and strengthen your oral microbiome, learn the secret messages your mouth is trying to tell you, hear why the dental products you’re using might actually be doing you more harm than good, learn super effective techniques for beautiful white teeth WITHOUT any nasty toxins, and learn how to radically upgrade your dental routine today.
About Trina Felber
Trina Felber is recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on natural oral care for better health. She is the Creator and CEO of Primal Life Organics, a premier, all-natural skin and dental care company that focuses on the microbiome and oral health as the gateway to internal health.
She believes that the antiseptic products we use in our mouths and on our skin are doing more harm than good! After more than 25 years as a registered nurse, Trina has transitioned into a Natural Oral and Skincare Wellness expert. She is the best-selling author of Beauty’s Dirty Secret has created natural products to biohack your dental health for stronger, cleaner, whiter teeth and improved overall health. Her entrepreneurial skills and business-savvy mindset are an inspiration to women everywhere.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why your oral health is a mirror for your overall health (and why it’s CRUCIAL to heed the secret messages hidden in your mouth) (02:27)
- The scary truth behind gum disease, what it’s telling us about our bodies, and why commercial products can be doing more harm than good (06:28)
- 3 essential elements of a good dental routine, and why acid is the #1 enemy of oral health (11:55)
- Trina’s signature full mouth protocol for epic oral and overall health (including the detox secrets that will literally change your oral health FOREVER!) (22:57)
- Why charcoal is a powerful secret weapon for epically strong, healthy teeth (even if you’ve had dental problems in the past) (28:20)
- Want beautiful white teeth? Here’s everything you need to know about SAFE whitening techniques (without the toxins, and without harming your oral microbiome) (32:26)
- Why your saliva is much more important than you think and how to tell if your saliva production is healthy (41:07)
- How to drastically improve your entire body’s health by making this one simple change to your breathing (48:19)
- Pro secrets to instantly upgrade your brushing and flossing, PLUS: how to set your kids up for a lifetime of epic oral health (55:06)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Primal Life Organics (website)
- Kicking Gum Disease, Glowing Skin And Sun Secrets With Nadine Artemis (podcast)
- Primal Life Organics | Dental Detox Kit (buy)
- Primal Life Organics | Dental Floss – Bamboo Charcoal (buy)
- Primal Life Organics | Tongue Scraper (buy)
- Primal Life Organics | Bamboo Toothbrush (buy)
- Primal Life Organics | Deodorant (buy)
- Primal Life Organics | Teeth Whitening System (buy)
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret by Trina Felber (book)
- The Art Of Persuasion by Bob Burg (book)
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.