Do you struggle with self-worth?
Is your nervous system constantly in overdrive?
Do you feel guilty whenever you’re not working, and find it a real battle to switch off and rest?
If you can relate to any of the above, prepare for an enlightening conversation with the one and only Danielle LaPorte.
It’s been nearly ten years since her mega-successful book ‘The Desire Map’ was published. In this deeply intimate and inspiring episode, you’re going to hear firsthand how her thinking has changed since then and the huge uplevels she’s made to her spiritual philosophy, her relationship with work, and her approach to healing.
Tune in to hear Danielle’s remarkable insights on: why she nearly walked away from her career to grow potatoes (this story is wild, you have to hear it!), how to make peace with rest, redefining self-worth in a world that so often ties our value to productivity, what every parent needs to know about teaching their child true self-love, why the day of the guru is over, how to reclaim your agency when it comes to healing, and her recent roller coaster journey of dealing with heavy metal and mold toxicity and the epic techniques she’s using to detox her body.
Ultimately, it’s not just a conversation, it’s a masterclass in personal transformation.
About Danielle LaPorte
Danielle LaPorte is a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 — a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.” The former director of a future studies think tank in Washington, DC, where she managed a team creating global scenarios. She now speaks about the intelligence of the heart.
Her most recent book, How To Be Loving… when your heart is breaking open and the world is waking up, is also an audiobook and eBook, with a companion deck and journal. Danielle is also the author of The Fire Starter Sessions, The Desire Map, White Hot Truth, a podcaster, producer of dozens of meditation kits and online programs for spiritual support, and creator of the Heart Centered Membership.
In this episode we chat about:
- The hugely powerful question that she has recently adopted to guide her life and goals. (You’ll want to try this one for yourself!) (3:29)
- How she nearly walked away from her career and social media to… grow potatoes?! (8:02)
- Why so many of us have overburdened nervous systems, the surprising ways this can show up, and powerful techniques to overcome it (12:36)
- Her EPIC advice for women who feel like they don’t deserve rest until they’ve “earned” it or who connect their self-worth with productivity (16:55)
- Understanding your “Divine Value” and how this can help radically boost your self worth (21:44)
- What every parent needs to know about teaching self-love to their kids (24:57)
- Her wild experience with heavy metals and mold toxicity, and the protocols she’s following to heal (32:02)
- Why the day of the guru is over and how to reclaim agency over your own healing (44:08)
- A surprising thing she’s changed her mind about (46:38)
- The life change she has made over the past year that completely transformed her life (48:17)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Time Magic (Book)
- Sex And Success with Danielle LaPorte (Podcast)
- The Desire Map (Book)
- The Love + Radiance (Meditation)
- Melissa’s Meditations (Meditation)
- Berkey Water Filter (Get it Here)
- How to be Loving (Book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.