Eat, move and rest. We all do these 3 things every day… and let’s face it, we could all probably be doing them better!
Enter Erin & Dusty Stanczyk. This powerhouse plant-based couple are on a mission to help as many people as possible unlock their potential by upgrading the three cornerstones of optimum health: nutrition, movement and sleep.
Their strategies are so simple and doable — as well as mind-blowingly effective. And as you’ll hear for yourself, not only are these two super smart and knowledgeable… they’re also totally adorable; the true definition of #couplegoals. (Dare you not to finish this episode feeling wildly inspired!)
So pop in those earbuds to discover how to prep your body for a healthy plant-based pregnancy, why these two have such a strong relationship, the simplest way to transition to a more plant based lifestyle, why having a support system is your new secret superpower, how a plant-based lifestyle can set your kids up for a lifetime of thriving, their best-ever tips to experience deeper and more restorative rest, the books and websites they swear by for plant-based recipes and tips, the crucial thing you MUST do before introducing a new supplement or holistic therapy into your or your family’s routine, plus so much more.
About Erin & Dusty Stanczyk
Erin & Dusty Stanczyk are certified health and lifestyle coaches and creators of the lifestyle brand and website, EatMoveRest.com. Together with their two children, Max and Liv, and their Bernese Mountain Dog, Beau, they inspire and empower others to get back to the basics, by doing the 3 things we all do every day, better — eat, move, and rest!
You can find the plant-powered family of four blending, juicing, and chopping on Instagram @ErinStanczyk, @DBStanczyk, @EatMoveRest and on the EatMoveRest YouTube channel. In their free time, they enjoy photography and videography, traveling, and hosting local dinner gatherings, demos, and workshops. The family also hosts plant-based wellness retreats around the world, where they get to connect with many of their online friends and followers.
In this episode we chat about:
- How I first discovered Erin & Dusty — a vegan husband and wife team who are the true definition of #couplegoals (3:56)
- The surprising health crusade that sparked their love story (9:06)
- Why support systems are the ‘secret sauce’ for reaching your goals (20:16)
- How to have a healthy plant-based pregnancy and raise thriving plant-based babes! (24:47)
- Best-ever website and book recommendations for plant-based pregnancy, breastfeeding, supplement alternatives and more (30:14)
- Do this BEFORE you try a new supplement or complementary therapy (39:35)
- The #1 thing that you can do today to simply and easily move towards a more plant-based lifestyle (45:19)
- How this power-couple implements more rest into their lives (I absolutely LOVE their tips here!) (47:26)
- Follow Erin & Dusty Stanczyck on Instagram and YouTube
- The Ultimate Guide To Plant Based Eating for Pregnant Mamas & Little Kids | Whitney English & Alexandra Caspero (podcast)
- The Plant-Based Baby and Toddler by Whitney English & Alexandra Caspero (book)
- The Ellen Fisher Podcast (podcast)
- The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet by Alicia Silverstone (book)
- Vegan Kids Nutrition (website)
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (website)
- Forks Over Knives (website)
- Cronometer — Biometrics Tracking App (app)
- Nutritionfacts.org (website)
- Garden of Life Supplements (website)
- Compliments Food (website)
- Sunwarrior Proteins & Supplements (website)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (book)
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.