Less than 2% of women reach the coveted ‘7 figure’ mark in their business.
Today’s podcast guest, Danielle Canty, is on a mission to reverse this alarming trend.
As the co-founder of bossbabe, one of the world’s most impactful self-development brands, Danielle helps women business owners to elevate their entrepreneurial game, become millionaires, and rewrite their future for generations to come.
In this electrifying episode, Danielle is sharing her most powerful biz- and brand-building secrets. Press play to hear: how she went from being a small-town chiropractor to building a global brand in under four years, the three pivotal strategies that fueled the unprecedented growth of bossbabe, harnessing the power of authentic marketing, how to avoid overwhelm and frustration while building a social media following, innovative ways to create a thriving online community, how to craft an unforgettable brand, and the most important strategies to implement if you want to become part of the ‘two percent’.
This high-voltage conversation is not just a peek into the mind of a revolutionary entrepreneur, it’s a wellspring of practical advice, strategic insights, and inspirational stories that can help you take action towards your dreams TODAY.
So whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur, a newbie to the world of business, or you’re simply craving more freedom and abundance in your life, press play now… this one’s for you.
About Danielle Canty
She has inspired over 4 million women to create more impactful lives and create incredibly successful businesses. An in-demand public speaker, Danielle has shared stages with Tony Robbins, Jamie Kern Lima, Jay Shetty, and Mel Robbins.
Danielle has been featured in all of the usual places — Forbes, Elle Magazine, Success Magazine, and Entrepreneur — but is most excited about inspiring live audiences all over the globe and sharing her electric wisdom in her groundbreaking newsletter, ‘The Two Percent’.
In this episode we chat about:
- How did a small-town chiropractor become a globally recognized entrepreneur in under four years? (4:42)
- The 3 critical strategies that sparked the explosive growth and colossal success of bossbabe (11:57)
- Why is marketing the cornerstone of wealth creation, and why do women often seem to struggle with it? (16:01)
- How to master the game of social media and build a thriving online platform (25:55)
- Which metrics to track on social media — and which ones you can finally forget about (yay!) (34:03)
- Her unique approach to building supportive, abundant communities (and how this has been pivotal for her success) (39:03)
- How she’s reinventing herself right now and the exciting plans she has for the future (46:46)
- Danielle’s inspiring definition of success (52:37)
- Her experience with Imposter Syndrome and how she’s working to overcome it (53:47)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Time Magic (Book)
- bossbabe (Website)
- The bossbabe podcast (Podcast)
- The Big Leap (Book)
- Danielle Canty (Instagram)
- Danielle Canty (LinkedIn)
- ‘The Two Percent’ Newsletter (Newsletter)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.