Being more spiritual, conscious and mindful each day is definitely a goal of mine and a constant work in progress, but in the past I have taken this journey way too seriously. Which is why I love today’s guest, JP Sears, who uses humour to make fun of people like me. Since watching his hilarious videos which total 100’s of millions of views, such as ‘How To Be Gluten Intolerant’ and ‘Becoming An Expert Yoga Teacher’, I was able to bring more lightness, joy and play to the sometimes serious topics like consciousness, meditation, enlightenment and mastering your ego (aka Mean Girl).
JP is not only a world famous comedian delivering inspiring and epic content in a hilarious way, but he is also the real deal – an emotional healing coach, YouTuber, bestselling author of How To Be Ultra Spiritual, international teacher, speaker, world traveler, and curious student of life. All of his work empowers people to live more meaningful lives.
If you want to soak up some wisdom on how to be a more enlightened and spiritual being, plus have a big giggle, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- How JP’s sense of humor confused some of his viewers when he started making videos (04:39)
- Why he chooses to use humor to share these powerful messages (06:29)
- Whether he actually practices the things he talks about (09:58)
- JP’s spiritual journey and how he got on this path (11:30)
- How JP deals with negativity online (14:29)
- Why being authentic is necessary to feel deeply fulfilled (26:27)
- The two things that make you feel empty that you want to quit doing today (27:08)
- Why fear is necessary in order to grow (29:01)
- How being fearless is an illusion (31:30)
- Plus so much more!
- AwakenWithJP.com (website)
- AwakenWithJP on YouTube (YouTube)
- How to Be Ultra Spiritual by JP Sears (Amazon)
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch (Amazon)
- Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.