Being more spiritual, conscious and mindful each day is definitely a goal of mine and a constant work in progress, but in the past I have taken this journey way too seriously. Which is why I love today's guest, JP Sears, who uses humour to make fun of people like me. Since watching his hilarious videos which total 100’s of millions of views, such as ‘How To Be Gluten Intolerant’ and ‘Becoming An Expert Yoga Teacher’, I was able to bring more lightness, joy and play to the sometimes serious topics like consciousness, meditation, enlightenment and mastering your ego (aka Mean Girl).
JP is not only a world famous comedian delivering inspiring and epic content in a hilarious way, but he is also the real deal - an emotional healing coach, YouTuber, bestselling author of How To Be Ultra Spiritual, international teacher, speaker, world traveler, and curious student of life. All of his work empowers people to live more meaningful lives.
If you want to soak up some wisdom on how to be a more enlightened and spiritual being, plus have a big giggle, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- How JP’s sense of humor confused some of his viewers when he started making videos (04:39)
- Why he chooses to use humor to share these powerful messages (06:29)
- Whether he actually practices the things he talks about (09:58)
- JP’s spiritual journey and how he got on this path (11:30)
- How JP deals with negativity online (14:29)
- Why being authentic is necessary to feel deeply fulfilled (26:27)
- The two things that make you feel empty that you want to quit doing today (27:08)
- Why fear is necessary in order to grow (29:01)
- How being fearless is an illusion (31:30)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.