Is your period painful and miserable? Is your cycle all over the place? Are your hormones out of whack? If so, you’re not alone — so many women struggle with these issues, and it can make ‘that time of the month’ a nightmare. But today’s podcast guest Alisa Vitti says you don’t need to suffer. And she’s here today to share her holistic protocol for happy, humming hormones and peaceful periods.
Alisa Vitti is the founder of FLOLiving — a world-renowned hormone healthcare company. She’s also a functional nutrition and women’s hormone expert, author of the period bible WomanCode, and creator of the best selling period app on iTunes, ‘MyFLO’ (ranked #9 on iTunes Health & Fitness category).
Alisa is on a mission to end the cult of period misinformation and mythology that makes women suffer needlessly. I love how proactive and practical her approach is. She puts the power back in YOUR hands, so you can take charge of your health and enjoy the kind of energy and vitality that may have previously seemed out of reach.
So if you’d like to discover how to perfect your cycle, achieve exceptional hormonal health, and amplify your energy and fertility, then press the download button right now… this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she went from PCOS, obesity, and amenorrhea to healing herself and thriving (06:25)
- The truth about your hormones (and why they affect EVERYTHING) (14:54)
- How to identify and heal hormonal imbalance (18:07)
- How to ‘perfect’ your cycle (26:45)
- What the Infradian biological rhythm is (and how to use it to transform your periods) (29:26)
- The 4 phases in the Infradian rhythm (38:14)
- The Cycle Syncing Method and how you can do it (01:00:27)
- Her morning routine and how it changes during the 4 phases of the month (01:06:03)
- The ideal age for girls to get educated with this information (parents, this is a must-listen!) (01:09:46)
- Her must-read books (01:11:29)
- Plus so much more!
Womancode by Alisa Vitti
In the Flo by Alisa Vitti
The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
Woman by Natalie Angier
Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Flo Living Hormone Center
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.