Who would you be without the limiting beliefs holding you back? Today’s podcast guest, Peter Crone, is here to help us find out. Known as ‘The Mind Architect’, Peter’s gift is helping people free themselves from the subconscious programming keeping them stuck and small, so that they can unleash their full potential and live their best life. And in this episode, he’s showing us exactly how to do it.
Peter Crone is a pioneer and thought leader of human awakening and potential. Sought after by the highest performers in entertainment, sports, and business, Peter shares his insights and distinctions to transcend traditional patterns of thinking that currently create our experience of constraint, suffering, and disease. In a truly revolutionary way, Peter introduces clients and followers to the world of freedom and love that awaits all of us on the other side of our perceived limitations.
This was such an inspiring conversation. I walked away with a heightened appreciation of how powerful our beliefs are, and how important it is to make sure our mental programming is working for us, not against us. I can’t wait to put Peter’s mindset strategies into practice in my own life, and I know you’re going to want to action these insights immediately too!
So if you want to discover how to free yourself from the limitations of your mind, awaken your true potential, and experience genuine spiritual freedom, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How he become the ‘Mind Architect’ and the amazing story behind his spiritual awakening (3:46)
- How a broken heart can lead to massive transformation (8:23)
- The secret to staying calm in the face of uncertainty (and how to get radically comfortable with being uncomfortable) (13:17)
- The foolproof method for busting through your limiting beliefs and getting unstuck (16:11)
- The secret ingredient that makes a great leader (do you have it?) (23:04)
- Why you should always think twice before giving unsolicited advice (30:48)
- The current ‘not enough-ness’ epidemic that’s blocking people’s full potential — and how to overcome it for good (34:11)
- Why meditation is the ULTIMATE tool to achieve your goals and experience true happiness (plus: the best way to get started) (36:12)
- Follow Peter on Instagram (Instagram)
- Free Your Mind Course (website)
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (Amazon)
- I Am That by Maurice Frydman. (Amazon)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini (website)
- TEDx Talk: How Your Inner Critic Is Holding You Back (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could leave me a review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected]sini.com for more information.