Without doubt, the most widespread health issues I see in women are crazy hormones, fertility problems, PCOS, and endometriosis — they’re all too common these days, and result in so many women feeling like crap and searching for answers. On top of that, they often feel completely powerless about their situation too — they don’t know where to start, where they’re going wrong, or if it’s even possible to have healthy hormones at all.
If tiny bells of recognition (or full-blown fire alarms!) are ringing in your head right now, you’re going to love today’s post. I’m thrilled to be sharing an interview with my soul sister, Dr Nat Kringoudis — a hormone and fertility expert who specialises in Chinese medicine and women’s health. Nat is all too familiar with these common issues, and has some amazing strategies to heal and prevent them. Her message is massively empowering: YES there is something we can do about our hormonal health, and NO the pill and medication are not the answer.
So enough’s enough, ladies! It’s time to sort out your fertility and get your hormones humming again. Are you ready?
In this interview with hormone and fertility expert Dr Nat Kringoudis, you will learn…
- The most common areas where women are going wrong with their health and hormones.
- The truth about synthetic contraceptives and their impact on your body.
- How stress is affecting your hormones and health.
- How to decrease your stress TODAY (and why this needs to zoom to the top of your priorities list).
- The contraceptive methods that work and that won’t mess with your system.
- How to get your period in sync with the moon cycle, and why there are so many benefits to this ancient practice.
- How you can take action to support your body and hormones today.
- The underlying causes of PCOS, endometriosis and other hormone issues (that no one seems to be talking about).
- The importance of understanding what you are putting in your body and why.
- The best sanitary products to use — and how the wrong choice can actually harm your health and hormones.
- The importance of finding the best practitioners for you.
- The importance of tuning in and trusting your intuition when it comes to your health plus so much more.
I love this quote by Nat…
So tell me, beautiful — What is the one thing you are going to do today to take a step towards your best health? Share with us in the comments below.
You can make a difference to your health right now by making healthy choices for you and your body. It all starts with today.
If you’re after some helpful resources, check out:
TOM Organic — my go to sanitary products.
The Pill by Jane Bennett & Alexandra Pope — an amazing book on the truth behind this oh-so-common medication.
Do nothing and nothing changes.
Natural Cycle App — This app has become my go-to for monitoring my cycle. The story behind it is great — a husband and wife (both with PhDs in physics) realized that there were no sophisticated tools on the market that allowed women to confidently understand and monitor their natural cycles. The app they developed is incredibly user-friendly AND (even more importantly) incredibly effective. (It’s the only app I’ve seen that actually has clinical trials to back up its effectiveness.) So if you want a method for identifying your window of fertility that’s completely natural — and that doesn’t leave you worrying and wondering — this app’s got you covered.
Have fun getting your hormones humming, gorgeous. And don’t forget to share with us the one thing you are going to do today!
As always, thank you so much for being here. For showing up for YOU and taking action to create a life that’s wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. Your commitment and dedication to yourself and your growth inspire the heck out of me.