In 2011 I studied at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and loved it. It changed my life and has allowed me to create this beautiful passion-fuelled business and life I live now.
Since IIN I have…
- Healed myself and got happy and healthy again
- Written two best-selling books Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide
- Launched my own top-rated podcast The Melissa Ambrosini Show
- Created 3 life-changing programs Get Your Glow On, MA Academy Business Bootcamp, Mastering Your Mean Girl Program and Open Wide Masterclass
- Ran sold out Goddess Group live events for 2 years straight and created The Goddess Group On Demand for people to join from all over the world
- Wrote my ebook 12 Steps To Wellness
- Created my own jam dropping live events and book tours
- Created transformational Mastering Your Mean Girl Meditations
- Created programs and meditations for other organizations such as Mind Body Green and Insight Timer
- Coached thousands of women around the world
- Spoken on many podcasts, talk shows, radios shows, events and more
- Been a key-note speaker at Google, Wanderlust, doTERRA Australia Convention, Business Chick’s
- Lead sold-out retreats in Bail and Australia
- Gave my first TEDx Talk
- Created a booming heart-centered global multiple six-figure businesses, helping others and doing what I love
- Found and married my soul mate
- Inspired thousands of people all around the world to live their best life
IIN was a turning point for me, it was the healthy catalyst I needed. I loved every part of it which is why I am a very proud ambassador of the program.
IIN is a 6 or 12 month online program specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness. Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition for you and your family, launching a meaningful new career as a holistic health coach, or even changing the world, IIN will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
What’s The Curriculum Like?
IIN’s comprehensive curriculum covers over 150 dietary theories and combines counseling techniques with real-world business training. Its unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health. With IIN’s innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to build a thriving coaching practice, transform your own health and happiness, and change the world.
What’s A Health Coach?
A Health Coach is certified to help clients customize a plan to upgrade their nutrition and overall well-being. You will help your clients develop a deeper understanding of the foods and lifestyle choices that work best for them and implement changes that improve their energy and health. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, health coaches create recommendations to fit each client.
A Health Coach is a wellness authority and supportive mentor who helps clients shift their behavior toward healthier habits. Whether their goal is losing weight, improving digestion, reducing stress, or boosting energy, Health Coaches support their clients to develop sustainable lifestyle changes. Preventive care is the future, and health coaching fills a void in our current healthcare paradigm. Many doctors lack the time and resources to help patients achieve their wellness goals. By addressing all facets of wellness in addition to diet – relationships, career, physical activity, and spirituality – IIN Health Coaches take a holistic approach to health and help clients find the unique foods and lifestyle that make them feel their best.
Who Teaches The Classes?
Classes are taught by experts who are at the forefront of the health and wellness field. The distinguished speakers are leading doctors, PhDs, researchers and authorities in nutrition today. The list includes Dr. Deepak Chopra, David Wolfe, Arianna Huffington, Christiane Northrup, Geneen Roth, Venus Williams and many more.
How Do You Make Money As A Health Coach?
- One-on-One Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Online Programs
- Workshops or Webinars
- Health Food Store Tours
Other Ways You Can Use Your Training
- Become an author of books on nutrition, general health and wellness, cookbooks, etc.
- Offer corporate wellness coaching.
- Consult at gyms, fitness/yoga studios, and spas.
- Develop health products (food and beverage, skincare, etc.).
- Work in health advocacy.
- Become a public/motivational speaker.
- Open a health-focused restaurant or health food store.
- Become a school/college health adviser.
Did I Do Further Training?
Yes! I am always continuing my studies and most likely will forever. Here are some other things I have studied.
- Life coaching
- Non-Violent Communication
- Body Ecology Training
Why Did I Choose IIN?
I had a gut feeling this was right for me. I loved the whole holistic approach to health and wellness. It really resonated with me and was something I wanted to learn more about so I went for it… and I am so glad I did!
Your dream career and life is waiting for you. All you have to do is take that leap. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
What are you waiting for?