The first trimester can be smooth for some and very rocky for others. For me it has been somewhere in the middle with strong nausea at times and a few ‘omg, how am I going to make it to 12 weeks’ moments. But there have been some great tools I have used during this period and also that are helping me prepare to become a better birthing mama.
Here’s our warp up from week 9…
Week 9 Resources
- Our osteopath Michael Herkess (website)
- Our acupuncturist Miriam Drescher (website)
- Our chiropractor Noosa Family Chiropractic (website)
- Massage with Kali (website)
- Down Dog Prenatal (app)
- What All Spirit Babies Want Their Mamas to Know: Otherworldly Wisdom to Support the Journey to Motherhood and the Journey to Awakening (Amazon)
- Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child You’re Meant to Have (Amazon)
- Vegan Brownie (recipe)
- Dr Stephen Cabral (program)
- Apollo Neuro, get 10% off (buy)
- BLUblox blue light blocking glasses (buy)
I hope you enjoyed this instalment of our pregnancy journey. Please share the love by sending the video to another Mum or Mumma to be!