The healing power of crystals has been known for thousands of years… and yet so many people still think of them as ‘pretty trinkets’ rather than tools for transformation.
But today’s podcast guest, Heather Askinosie, has seen first hand just how powerful these gifts from the earth can be. That’s why she’s on a mission to help people incorporate crystals into their everyday life to power up their spirituality, amplify their vision, and tap into their own personal magnificence.
Heather Askinosie is a world renowned expert on crystals, Feng Shui, and holistic healing. Her 25+ years experience in the world of energy wisdom and ancient traditions led her to co-found Energy Muse — a conscious lifestyle brand that produces some of the most stunning healing crystals and jewellery I’ve ever seen.
Heather’s a genius at making this kind of energy healing accessible and empowering for everyone — from those who are just curious about crystals, to the fully-fledged ‘gemstone junkies’.
So if you want to find out how to use crystals to become a magnet for prosperity, ward off unhealthy energy, and release spiritual blockages, this conversation is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she went from high-end real estate agent to crystal goddess (05:16)
- The thing that changed — and saved — her life, 27 years ago (09:06)
- How to incorporate crystals into your everyday life (10:25)
- Why you need to know where your crystals are from (12:45)
- How to program your crystals to work for you (14:39)
- How to use your crystals for more health, wealth, love, and healing (20:45)
- The powerful crystal that will help you cut energetic cords and let go of the stuff that’s holding you back (22:32)
- The top 6 crystals you need in your life (24:58)
- The best crystal for protection (33:29)
- How to shield yourself from EMF rays using this one powerful crystal (34:51)
- Plus so much more!
- Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You by Heather Askinosie (Amazon)
- Energy Muse (website)
- Energy Muse on Instagram (Instagram)
- The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World by Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu (Amazon)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
This episode is brought to you by My Wellness Community. Join the movement that spreads wellness across the globe, empowering every home to live a more natural lifestyle. Learn more at mywellnessessentials.net today.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.