Have you ever felt like your spirit was so broken you might never be able to put yourself back together? Today’s podcast guest, spiritual teacher Teal Swan, knows all too well what that feels like. But there’s hope, she says, for all of us — no matter how fractured or painful your past may be. By living with authenticity, freedom and joy, Teal says we can ALL spark our own spiritual revolution… And in today’s episode, she’s here to show us exactly how to do it.
Teal Swan is known as ‘The Catalyst’ for personal transformation, and is ranked 27th on the 2018 Watkins List of Most Spiritually Influential Living People. As a renowned author, speaker and social media star, she travels the world teaching self-development and empowering people to transform their emotional, mental, physical and spiritual pain through authenticity, divinity and wholeness.
Teal’s personal journey is remarkable — from a childhood stained with extraordinary abuse, through to becoming a beacon of light for her followers around the world. Her insights and wisdom will amaze and ignite you… In fact, I dare you to not feel super inspired after listening to this wide-ranging conversation!
So if you want to rekindle your connection with your true self, unstopper your extrasensory abilities, and dial up your spiritual healing, then fasten your seatbelt: this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story of survival and her extrasensory abilities (08:11)
- How she got the nickname ‘The Spiritual Catalyst’ (11:30)
- How to unlock your inner clairvoyant — even if you think you’re not intuitive (14:41)
- How to tap into your emotions for inner transformation (17:06)
- Why you need to *feel* your emotions in order to evolve (20:58)
- Her genius process for releasing emotions, feelings and past pain (24:00)
- What is shame deflection? (32:48)
- How to heal your inner child and childhood trauma (33:43)
- The truth about your triggers (37:00)
- Plus so much more!
- Teal Swan’s YouTube channel (YouTube)
- tealswan.com (website)
- The Anatomy of Loneliness by Teal Swan (Amazon)
- The Connection Process by Teal Swan (Amazon)
- After the Ecstasy, the Laundry by Jack Kornfield (Amazon)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
Today’s podcast is brought to you by the brand new Certification program created by my health guru and one of my all-time favourite humans on the planet, Dr. Stephen Cabral (Naturopathic Doctor, Functional Medicine Practitioner and Ayurvedic Expert). This is a program like no other — it literally *saved* my husband’s life, and changed mine forever. With a powerhouse combo of ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and cutting-edge science, this program is for anyone who wants to create epic health and next level healing for themselves and their family, or for anyone who wants a career in the health industry. Click here to get all the details and take control of your health and future today.