When you were born, you were perfect and free. But for most of us, this blissful state didn’t last long… Somewhere along the way, ‘life’ happened and we armoured up, developed survival mechanisms, and got disconnected from who we truly are. Though it might not seem like it at times, we ALL have the power to break free from these self-appointed shackles and reconnect with our truth at ANY time. And today’s podcast guest, Kute Blackson — a leading visionary in the field of personal development — has helped thousands of individuals do exactly that.
Kute Blackson is the real deal. A transformational teacher and leader in the consciousness space, he offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for a whole new generation. His unique lineage — spanning four continents, and straddling cultural divides — has led to his inimitable approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
With high profile fans like John Gray (author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus) and Larry King (Emmy and Peabody winning talk-show host) this is a soul-fuelled next-gen leader who’s fast on the rise… and I couldn’t be more grateful that he sat down to chat with me for today’s episode.
If you want a practical, so-damn-inspiring take on how to uncover your life’s true purpose, discover the real you, and love with your whole heart… this conversation is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His inspiring story from speaking on stage at age 8, to being ordained at 14, to where he is today — inspiring millions of people all over the world (06:41)
- The biggest thing blocking you from living your dream life (which so many people aren’t even aware of) (19:35)
- How to unlock your full potential (20:47)
- Why he didn’t speak to his father for 2 years (21:11)
- Why no one owes you anything (and how to embrace radical responsibility in your day to day life) (22:42)
- The two essential steps for creating true freedom (25:54)
- The common trap (that’s so easy to fall into) that keeps you stuck and unable to move forward (27:39)
- Real talk: are you lying to yourself? (28:35)
- How to quit being busy and start creating space in your life (30:26)
- The simple yet powerful morning routine that sets him up for success every day (34:55)
- The unexpected thing that he attributes his success to (41:33)
- The biggest thing he is working on within himself (53:52)
- Plus so much more!
- You Are The One by Kute Blackson (Amazon)
- KuteBlackson.com (website)
- Kute Blackson on Instagram (Instagram)
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain (Amazon)
- Books by Deepak Chopra (Amazon)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Amazon)
- Science of Being and Art of Living by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.