Want to achieve epic health? Experience huge amounts of energy? And have the best day ever?… I certainly do! That’s why I was so pumped to interview today’s podcast guest, David ‘Avocado’ Wolfe, who’s here to talk all things wellness and help us transform our health, makeover our mindset, and become the most evolved version of ourselves possible.
David Wolfe — who’s been called the "Indiana Jones of the superfoods and longevity universe” — is a health, eco, nutrition, and natural beauty expert with over 25 years experience. Throughout his decades-long career, he’s helped thousands of people achieve radiant health through a positive mental attitude, living water, and high quality organic foods and herbs. Along the way, he’s also written a slew of books, amassed a worldwide following, been health coach to Hollywood celebrities and leading CEOs, started a highly successful superfoods company, and founded the nonprofit Fruit Tree Planting Foundation, whose goal is to plant 18 billion fruit trees on planet Earth.
I’m so excited for you to listen to this conversation. We had a lot of fun, and David has so much insane knowledge to share (and so many truth-bombs to drop!). If you’re anything like me, you’ll walk away from this episode feeling hugely inspired to take control of your health destiny and create a wildly successful life on your own terms.
So if you want to find out how to experience epic health, how to set (and achieve) supercharged goals, and why it’s *not* essential to have a morning routine, then go ahead and press play… this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His incredible story and how he got to where he is today (05:33)
- What is The Sunfood Diet and why you need to try it (10:33)
- What is sun gazing and how to do it correctly (13:07)
- The most important vitamin for peak health (and it’s not what you think) (15:39)
- How to be happy and cultivate more joy (18:13)
- How the type of water you drink can impact your health (23:16)
- The healing effect of cold therapy (36:04)
- The power of essential oils (plus his favourite, can’t-live-without-them oils) (38:36)
- Why he doesn't have a morning routine (43:39)
- Why you need to listen to your intuition and how to strengthen this important part of your being (45:17)
- His definition of success and what he attributes his success to (47:07)
- The importance of goal setting and the most powerful way to do it (49:50)
- The 2 books he would love to see in every school curriculum (51:34)
- What he would like to improve within himself at the moment (52:30)
- His #1 tip for health (55:48)
- His #1 tip for wealth (56:02)
- His #1 tip for love (56:22)
- What’s bringing him the most joy right now (56:50)
- Plus so much more!
David Wolfe’s website
David Wolfe on Facebook
David Wolfe on Twitter
David Wolfe’s books
Find A Spring
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.