(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
Is it possible to have a relationship where both partners accept each other completely, while also empowering each other to grow and evolve? According to today’s podcast guests — power couple Kylie McBeath and Mark Groves — the answer is a big heck yes. And the secret to making it happen? You’ve got to start with the inner work…
If you’re yet to meet this talented couple, let me be the one to tell you: these guys are *super* insightful on what it takes to create a strong, thriving relationship and they WILL inspire your socks off.
Their story began years ago, when both Mark and Kylie went through separate breakups (and breakthroughs) in their lives. Each came out the other side determined to discover what it actually takes to create a successful relationship, and to teach people how to really connect. Their parallel missions saw them cross paths and fall head-first in love… and the rest — as they say — is history.
These days, Mark is an expert on relationships and human connection, while Kylie is the co-founder of innovative nutrition company, Zura Health. Together they form a dream team that tackles the trickiest relationship issues by teaching people how to own their mental blocks, take radical responsibility for their life, and create true heart-centred alignment.
So if you want a relationship that fulfills you on a soul level, that challenges you in all the right ways, and that empowers you BOTH to be your best selves, then grab your earbuds (and your sweetheart!) and press play… this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Their epic modern-day love story and how they met on Instagram (09:36)
- How they get through challenging times without tearing each other down (13:16)
- Moving beyond codependency and embracing soulful connection (20:39)
- How to support your partner during growth spurts (28:00)
- The power of sisterhood (29:43)
- The secret to living and working with your partner *without* driving each other crazy (33:35)
- The unusual two-minute technique that will radically improve your relationship (35:41)
- Their top 3 tips for creating a thriving relationship that stands the test of time (39:09)
- How to ensure you’re BOTH happy inside your partnership (41:21)
- Why what happens in the bedroom is an honest reflection of your relationship (42:05)
- Why understanding (and accepting) the masculine and feminine energies is so important for a successful and harmonious partnership (49:00)
- Plus so much more!
- Follow Marc Groves on Instagram. (Instagram)
- Follow Kylie McBeath on Instagram. (Instagram)
- Attached by Amir Levine (Amazon)
- Loving Bravely by Alexandra Solomon (Amazon)
- Zura Health (website)
- Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook (Facebook Group)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified practitioner before starting any new health practice.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
This episode is brought you by B-School which is an epic online business program created by my biz mentor Marie Forleo. Now B-School is only open once a year and that time is right now. I first did B-School in 2011 and it was the program that catapulted my business. It gave me all the tools I needed to launch my dream career. And for those of you who have never heard of Marie, she is a crazy-successful entrepreneur, author, and host of the award-winning show Marie TV and she has literally created the biz and life of her dreams. Marie knows her stuff about how to create a thriving business and life and even Oprah has called her “a thought leader for the next generation”…!)
Without doubt, Marie is one of the reasons that I am where I am today. It all started with her as my mentor many moons ago. So if you want your dream business, if you have an idea or a few ideas or if you want to take your already existing biz to the next level check out B-School and my epic bonuses you get when you sign up using my link. Click here to check it out and get your hands on my epic bonuses which are my biz bootcamp, my mastering your mean girl meditation and a live webinar with Nick and I where we will be taking you behind the scenes on all the inner workings of my biz. So click here to get all the info.
hello melissa, how would you do to listen to the videos in SPANISH
I would like a lot of help, I am very depressed, my boyfriend is in florida, I am irising that he has another person in his life.
I live in Venezuela
Hi Carla, I am sending you so much love right now. Unfortunately, I don’t have a translation into Spanish but maybe there is an online app that could do it? Please let me know if you find anything honey. Sending you so much love. xx
My biggest take away from this episode was that In order for relationship to work, you need to know each others goals and support them indtrad of trying to change or sabotage them. Loved all other insights into their relationship
Yes we do. Thanks for sharing Simona. xx