When you see a couple hitting huge goals across multiple life areas, it’s always a sign to lean in, listen up, and soak up their wisdom… and that’s exactly how I felt interviewing today’s podcast guests, Jason and Colleen Wachob.
As co-founders of mindbodygreen — one of the most popular health websites on the planet, with over 10 million unique monthly visitors — this power duo have created a juggernaut in the wellness sphere.
But their achievements span way beyond just the business realm… The love these two have for each other, and for their young daughter, is obvious from the moment you meet them. They also glowing — despite their demanding schedules — and have clearly mastered the art of balancing work, wellness and family time.
I was pumped to uncover what makes these guys tick, and lucky for us, this is a couple who aren’t afraid of to open wide and share all. We chat about so much juicy stuff here — including the best way to live and work with your spouse, how to keep things fresh after many years together, what it’s like to watch your passion project grow into a global sensation, and how to balance a growing business with meaningful family time.
So if you want to learn what it takes to truly THRIVE in a relationship while hitting major goals, staying healthy, and strengthening your connection… then this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Their epic love story — from a blind date (and eating donuts!) to where they are today (06:18)
- How Jason’s upbringing gave him the awareness and understanding of the masculine and feminine energies, and how this plays out in their relationship (11:42)
- How they live and work together (14:35)
- The biggest challenges in their relationship and how they work through them (21:06)
- The common misconception the public has about them (25:59)
- How they keep their relationships exciting, fresh and new (28:33)
- The keys to a successful relationship (33:08)
- What soulful intimacy is to them and how that’s evolved over the years (34:58)
- How they fill themselves up so they can be the best version of themselves (38:52)
- What they attribute their relationship success to (42:28)
- What they are working on and would like to improve within themselves right now (46:36)
- Plus so much more!
- Wellth by Jason Wachob (Amazon)
- mindbodygreen on Instagram (Instagram)
- The mindbodygreen Podcast (podcast)
- Mindbodygreen (website)
- Jason Wachob on Instagram (Instagram)
- Colleen Wachob on Instagram (Instagram)
- Love Sense by Sue Johnson (Amazon)
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (Amazon)
- The New Health Rules by Frank Lipman (Amazon)
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight (Amazon)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
Click here to check out my Manifest Your Dream Life course that I created for mindbodygreen
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Sunlighten. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I love spending time in my infrared sauna. I want to be the best version of myself, which is why infrared saunas have become an indispensable part of my health routine. They’re an amazing way for me to rest, rejuvenate, rebuild and heal both my body and mind. Since becoming a regular user, I’ve noticed significant benefits in my body — such as my skin being clearer than ever, and some niggling aches and pains I’d had for years calming down. The best part, though, is that I always feel bursting with energy when I get out. That’s why my husband and I both try to jump in every few days to soak up the goodness! Head to www.sunlighten.com.au/melissa and mention the code word MELISSA AMBROSINI in your enquiry to receive your $500 gift voucher.