Dreams CAN only come true once YOU dream them. Manifesting your deepest, most thrilling, heart-pounding desires can be the major turning point you need—especially in a challenging period. Which is why today I’m super pumped to introduce you to the wildly successful and truly inspirational Kristina Karlsson the creator, CEO and founder of Kikki.K. She’s here to teach YOU how your dreams really can turn into your destiny.
Kristina Karlsson hit rock bottom when she was 23. Isolated, far away from home in Sweden, and searching for her true calling, she wrote down her dreams one sleepless night. The simple act of putting pen to paper and saying what she truly wanted for her life changed *everything*. After getting crystal clear on what she wanted, her Swedish stationery store Kikki.K quickly snowballed into a global empire that spans 147 countries and counting. As a passionate self-improver, avid learner, sought-after international speaker and proud mother, she’s living proof that no dream is too big for you to handle. Her new book, Your Dream Life Starts Here is the first phase in her latest crazy big dream, “to inspire and empower over 101 million people just like you to write their own dreams and set about bringing them to life.”
So if you want to know how to manifest your dream life (and honestly who wouldn’t!), whip out a pen and paper (or your Kikki.K journey), pop in those earbuds and get ready to dream bigger than ever before!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her epic life story and how she created the biggest stationery company in the world (05:40)
- Why writing down your dreams is an important piece of the manifestation process and how doing it became her turning point (10:05)
- The powerful questions you must ask yourself before you set your big dreams (14:14)
- How to achieve your dreams (17:13)
- The biggest dreams that she has already achieved (#inspirationoverload) (24:13)
- The dreams she is yet to achieve and how her book is just the first step in her massive plan (27:45)
- One of MY biggest dreams that I have never ever shared publicly (35:09)
- Plus so much more!
- kikki.K online store. (website)
- Dreamlife audio guide (website)
- Your Dream Life Starts Here by Kristina Karlsson (Amazon)
- Be one of #101million dreamers (Instagram)
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington (Amazon)
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma (Amazon)
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson (Amazon)
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware (Amazon)
- Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook (Facebook Group)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.