Did you know that you can make money online doing what you love? Amy Porterfield, online marketing expert, joins me today to share all her secrets, wisdom and mind-blowing ideas to build your dream business and make money online. Listening to Amy’s incredible experiences and tactical tips on how to build a successful business is so inspiring. If you want to know how make money online, start your dream biz, and reach your true success you can’t miss this episode.
About Amy Porterfield
Amy Porterfield is an ex-corporate girl turned online marketing expert and CEO of a multimillion-dollar business. Today she empowers people across the globe to take their futures into their own hands and find professional autonomy, independence, achievement, and success far beyond what a corporate glass ceiling would traditionally allow. Her action-by-action teaching style provides aspiring business owners with the tools they need to bypass the overwhelm and build a business they love.
In this episode we chat about:
- Amy’s story from corporate girl to CEO of a multimillion-dollar business (2:54)
- How to start your own business (6:19)
- The Sweet Spot Exercise (10:43)
- The best entrepreneurial wisdom (13:30)
- The key to reaching true success (15:08)
- Amy’s big life lessons (22:08)
- Why list building is the most important asset when starting your own business and how to do it (30:37)
- How you can create sexy opt-ins and to make your business grow (32:11)
- How to create an online course and powerful pricing tips (35:37)
- The art of hiring the right people for your business to grow and thrive (39:53)
- Wholy Mama ™ (get the program)
- The Wholy Mama Journal (get the journal)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)
- Open Wide (book)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Amy Porterfield (website)
- Online Marketing Made Easy (podcast)
- Zen Tone Meditation (meditations)
- Two Weeks Notice by Amy Porterfield (book)
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies by Amy Porterfield (book)
- The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy (book)
- Asana (website)
- Google Calendar (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.