What if your true life purpose — that special thing you were put on this planet to do — was all laid out for you in the stars?
According to today’s podcast guest, intuitive astrologer Danielle Paige, that’s exactly the case. And in today’s episode, she’s showing us how a deeper understanding of the stars can help us step into our power, find true clarity, and lead a happier, more fulfilled life.
Danielle Paige is an astrologer, intuitive, and spiritual teacher whose work has been featured in Vogue, London Standard, The Numinous, Thought Catalog, CBS Radio and more. A self-taught sky-gazer, her approach to the stars is truly unique. By fusing astrology, energetic healing and intuition, she is able to tap into her clients’ subconscious and help them heal their wounds, overcome old patterns, and return home to their truth.
I’ve had the privilege of a reading from Danielle, and let me tell you: she is on point. It was amazing how much she intuited about my life and my soul’s purpose by looking at my birth chart, and I just *know* you’re gonna froth when she reveals how to unlock the secrets of your own chart for yourself.
So if you want to discover the truth about astrology, align with your divine purpose, and live the life your soul intended, then press that download button and buckle up… this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her journey from getting dumped in Paris on her 30th birthday to where she is today (07:09)
- Everything you need to know about birth charts, including how to read and understand your own (even if you’ve never done it before) (16:12)
- The difference between astrology and horoscopes (and why so many people mix these two up!) (20:32)
- What your chart can reveal about your personality, your future, your purpose and your love life (23:13)
- Myth-busting the common misconceptions around astrology (27:43)
- The impact of your astrology on your health (29:49)
- What is your ‘Saturn Return’ and how to make the most of it (31:54)
- The huge lessons astrology has taught her and how it’s changed her life (38:41)
- Plus so much more!
- Danielle Paige’s website (website)
- Follow Danielle Paige on Instagram (Instagram)
- The Intuitive Way by Penney Peirce (Amazon)
- Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook (Facebook Group)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.