Why do some people fall apart at the first sign of trouble, while others bounce back from even the most devastating setbacks? Today’s podcast guest, Tim Storey, says the difference isn’t about luck or genetics… it’s about mindset. And today, he’s sharing his best strategies to help you shift your mental paradigm and turn tragedy into triumph.
Tim Storey is an acclaimed author, speaker, and life coach helping people navigate difficult times and create the future they desire. He has worked closely with people from all walks of life — including entertainment legends, professional athletes, business executives, and deprived children… heck, even Oprah is a fan! Nicknamed the ‘Comeback Coach’ by Robert Downey Jr., Tim’s powerful work has helped millions of people across the globe tackle the obstacles keeping them stuck.
I've had my own experience with hitting rock bottom, and I know just how devastating it can feel. So I was super curious to get an expert’s perspective on how we can equip ourselves with the right tools and strategies to not only survive the difficult times, but to come back with more strength and love than ever before.
Tim absolutely delivers the goods in this raw and uplifting conversation. So if you want practical tools and advice to engineer your own spectacular 'life turnaround’, look no further… This episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- His story from losing his dad in a car accident to where he is today (including how he got into the personal development world) (06:53)
- How to turn any setback into a comeback (his 3 step process) (13:05)
- How he helped Robert Downer Jr — and many other celebrities — engineer their own remarkable comebacks (15:42)
- The power of having a strong ‘why’ attached to your goals (20:29)
- Why “failure” is not what you think it is (and how to use it to propel you forwards) (21:21)
- The truth about judgment and forgiveness (and it’s not what you think) (24:27)
- How to let go of guilt, shame, fear, resentment and resistance to move toward your dream life (29:28)
- How to be present (and how this simple act can change your life) (33:35)
- What is a good idea vs a ‘God idea’? (38:24)
- The powerful ‘Plough, Plant, Water and Harvest’ concept to manifest anything you want (I loved this so much!) (40:58)
- Tim’s keys to uncommon success (42:46)
- What he is working on within himself right now (46:41)
- The #1 book everyone should read (49:39)
- The morning routine that sets him up for an ultra productive day (52:02)
- Plus so much more!
Gamechanging Connections: Join The Exclusive 6-week Gamechanging Bootcamp Today
Comeback & Beyond: How to Turn Your Setbacks Into Comebacks by Tim Storey
Books by Tim Storey
The Art Of War by Sun Tzu
A Long Walk to Freedom : The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.