Have you ever been desperate to change something in your life… but gotten frustrated when it turned out to be way harder than you thought? Today’s podcast guest, Drew Canole, gets it. He’s *been* there. And today, he’s sharing his hard-won insights on how to break free from the stuff that’s holding you back, create radical shifts, and become the true YOU you desire to be.
Drew Canole is a Nutrition Specialist, Transformation Specialist, and entrepreneur. These days, his client list is packed with celebrities and CEOs, he regularly appears on television, and he’s authored a slew of popular books (including his latest title, You Be You: Detox Your Life, Crush Your Limitations, and Own Your Awesome). But life wasn’t always this rosy — Drew grew up in foster care, was extensively bullied, and after turning to food for comfort, gained 40 pounds that he couldn’t seem to shift. Eventually, he realised enough was enough, and by digging deep and doing the work, he managed to break through his limitations, harness his personal power, and create the hugely fulfilling life he lives today.
In this episode, Drew is opening up his ‘transformation playbook’ to share his best strategies for creating genuine change — even if, like him, there are fears, limiting beliefs and past traumas that might be trying to hold you back.
So if you want to shift your mindset around what’s really possible, uncork your limitless potential, and create a life that truly excites you... then buckle up, baby: this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The different types of fasting for optimum wellness (05:24)
- His story from childhood abuse, toxic relationships and being 40 pounds overweight to where he is today (07:48)
- How to move past trauma so you can live your best life (14:54)
- 3 essential steps to transform how you feel (18:41)
- The single best exercise to release trauma (19:24)
- How to step out of darkness and into the light (23:46)
- Why giving is the key to happiness (25:15)
- The unusual thing he attributes his success to (31:13)
- His top 3 tools for success and achievement (33:46)
- The 3 powerful lessons that shaped his life’s path (46:09)
- Plus so much more!
You Be You by Drew Canole
The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Trauma Release Exercises
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified practitioner before starting any new health practice.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.