What if you could manifest as much wealth, health and love as you want? We’re often told about the power of manifestation… but changing your stories is *not* always a walk in the park. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce you to today’s guest, Marisa Peer! She’s here to teach you how to get rapid transformation in all areas of your life using the incredible power of hypnotherapy.
Marisa Peer spent the last three decades helping others overcome their mental blocks and experience a happier and more fulfilling life. Starting out as a child psychologist and later gaining qualifications at the Hypnosis Training Institute of Los Angeles and the Pritikin Longevity Centre, she’s helped high-profile clients including international superstars, CEOs, Royalty, and Olympic athletes. Marisa has guided thousands of students through her I Am Enough online program that teaches how you can overcome the core belief that you are not enough. As the best-selling author of five books, one of Britain’s 250 Best Doctors, and a truly transformative speaker, her newly developed therapy method called Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) has won 8 Stevie Awards and a Venus Award and for its fast-acting effectiveness. Through everything she’s accomplished, she stays true to her guiding star that therapy should be all about “simple steps that produce dramatic and life-changing results.”
So if you want to rapidly transform any area of your life and know how hypnotherapy works, and how it can help you on your path to an abundance of wealth, radiant health, and genuine, all-encompassing love… pop in those earbuds, because this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story and how she got to where she is today doing work that transforms people’s lives (05:07)
- The 3 biggest issues most people face in their lives and how to master them (08:23)
- How to rapidly transform all areas of your life (11:56)
- What is hypnosis and hypnotherapy? (this is something I am so interested in!) (15:26)
- The power of your mind and the words you use (20:44)
- The difference between hypnosis and guided meditations (39:00)
- How to use hypnosis during childbirth for a blissful experience (41:51)
- What is RTT and how it’s transforming people’s lives all around the world (57:04)
- Plus so much more!
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (website)
- I Am Enough (website)
- Marshall Sylver’s wife giving birth through hypnosis (YouTube)
- Marisa Peer’s website (website)
- Marisa Peer’s Free Gifts (website)
- Learn more about Marisa’s Empowering Anti-Bullying Campaign (website)
- I Am Enough by Marisa Peer (Amazon)
- Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook (Facebook Group)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.