(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
He was a broke bartender, now he has an 8-figure online business — and he’s here to share all his secrets!
Joining me for this EPIC episode is the one and only James Wedmore.
If there’s one thing that James knows after helping thousands of other entrepreneurs start, build and scale their own businesses, it’s that with the right training and the right mindset, ANYONE can learn how to turn their passion into profits.
If you’ve been feeling the call to start your own business, start doing work you love, or to take your existing business to the next level, you are going to love the heck out of this incredible conversation.
Press play (and grab a notebook!) and prepare to learn: the secrets of choosing the right idea for your business, how to help your inner CEO to thrive, the mindset shifts required to be a strong leader, the 5 essential ingredients of a successful digital business, the unexpected power of compelling copy, and how to know when you’re ready to take your digital products evergreen.
About James Wedmore
James Wedmore is an 8 figure digital CEO, host of the totally woo-woo podcast, The Mind Your Business Podcast and creator of the Business By Design program. For 10 years he taught entrepreneurs and online business owners how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube marketing to reach more people, share their message and convert more customers. But it was until 2016 that James made a massive shift to focus on a big gap missing in the marketplace: the mindset needed for entrepreneurship. Today he helps coaches, experts, content creators, and authors not only to craft better marketing messages but also how to ditch the “hustle” mentality and create success from the inside out.
In this episode we chat about:
- The incredible story of how James went from being a broke bartender to having an eight figure digital business (3:21)
- How to find what you love, start doing it, and monetize it like a pro (13:11)
- Why it’s essential to fall in love with doing business (and what to do if you’ve got doubts and fears) (18:07)
- How to embrace the role of CEO (and how to overcome the mindset blocks that can sometimes arise) (27:26)
- The surprising reason why James loves digital products as a business model (34:36)
- The 5 essential ingredients of a thriving digital business (40:01)
- His tips for writing copy that’s so compelling, it makes you money while you’re sleeping (53:31)
- How to know when to turn your product evergreen. (His advice here is GOLD!) (57:25)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)
- Open Wide (book)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Mind Your Business Podcast (Spotify)
- Business By Design (Program)
- Watch James Wedmore on (YouTube)
- Join the Wholy Mama Waitlist (here)
- Hire someone at (OnlineJobs)
- Get your Copy Conversion Cards (here)
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (book)
- The Power Of The Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy (book)
- Find The Books by Carlos Castañeda (here)
- My Sister’s First Year in Business with Jill Foubister (podcast)
- Follow James on (Instagram)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
Amazing episode, so informative helpful, and entertaining. I have so many great takeaways and practical easy to implement tips. Thank you for sharing this info!
Pleasure Katie, I am so glad it resonated with you. What were your top 3 biggest takeaways?