(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
There aren’t many things that impact your life quite as profoundly as your romantic relationship — and yet so many of us feel like we’re flying blind in this area! Enter today’s podcast guest, the incredible Sheleana Aiyana, who’s here to help us take off our blindfolds, dial up the love, and create the most fulfilling relationship experience of our entire lives…
SHELEANA AIYANA is the founder of Rising Woman, a growing community of more than 3 million readers. Her training and immersion in couples facilitation, inherited family trauma, family systems, conscious relationship, somatic healing, and plant medicines inform her holistic approach to seeing relationship as a spiritual path. More than 30,000 women in 146 countries have taken her flagship program Becoming the One. In her new book, Becoming the One, out April 12, 2022, Sheleana takes you on a transformational inner-work journey to heal life-long relationship patterns and reclaim power over your life. She lives with her husband, Ben, on xwәnen’әč, the unceded land of the Hul’q’umi’num’- and WSÁNE´ C-speaking Coast Salish peoples, now known as Salt Spring Island, BC.
In this episode, Sheleana dives deep into ALL the different stages of a relationship — from how to attract your ultimate soulmate, to growing and evolving with your partner, to overcoming commitment issues, right though to navigating disagreements (and bouncing back into a space of love — fast!). So there’s genius insights and helpful strategies for everyone in this inspiring conversation.
So if you want to discover how to unpack and heal your relationship baggage, transform your connection with your partner, and experience more love than you’ve ever felt in your LIFE, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The unskippable number one step you must do before attempting to enter any relationship (04:52)
- How to completely transform your life by exploring the depths of your heart (even if it feels scary and uncomfortable) (08:17)
- How to unlock your self imposed ‘heart padlocks’ and celebrate your own vulnerability (11:06)
- How being present in your body is the secret to rewiring hurtful patterns and overcoming past traumas (15:14)
- How to navigate conflict with your partner in a safe, healthy and loving way (and how to get over disagreements — fast) (20:42)
- How you and your soulmate can awaken and release your full potential together (24:21)
- How taking responsibility and doing the Shadow Work can completely rewrite our inner critic’s stories (26:54)
- Her #1 top, juicy secret for attracting the conscious partner of your dreams (34:04)
- Is your partner scared to commit? Here’s what to do to get the best outcome for everyone. (41:40)
- Plus so much more!
- Rising Woman (website)
- Sheleana Aiyana (website)
- Becoming the One (Book)
- Becoming the One Relationship Signture Quiz: (program)
- Creating Conscious Love for Couples: (program)
- Healing from Heartbreak: (program)
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk (Amazon)
- Waking the Tiger by Peter A. Levine (Amazon)
- Way of the Superior Man by David Deida (Amazon)
- Dear Lover by David Deida (Amazon)
- Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you so much for this podcast, this really connected with what I’m going through just now , gonna share with my girlfriends <3 Love n light x
You’re so welcome, honey. I’m so glad it resonated and grateful to you for sharing it with your friends. xx