The COVID-19 pandemic has got a lot of us feeling anxious and overwhelmed. But what if there was a way to step out of the fear? What if we could tune in to the deeper truth behind this experience? And what if we could reframe it as an opportunity to look inward and seek self-growth? Today’s podcast guest, Shaman Durek, is here to help us do exactly that.
A 6th generation shaman, Shaman Durek is an evolutionary innovator, spirit hacker, women's empowerment leader and a visionary for the New Age. Durek has devoted decades to study and practice in becoming a thought leader and spiritual enthusiast for people all over the world. Today Durek teaches and conducts private sessions with a diverse clientele all over the world — from the Princess of Norway to iconic health leaders. A gifted guest speaker and inspirational teacher, Durek's teachings have impacted thousands of people from all walks of life, including public figures, CEOs, children, Hollywood celebrities, mental health experts, and more.
In this conversation, he shares specific techniques and strategies to guide us through the pandemic and from the darkness within, so that we can emerge from this period feeling happier, lighter, and more vibrant than ever before.
So if you want to reclaim your personal power, connect with your truth, and transform your inner self, pop in those earbuds… this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His amazing family lineage and how he became a shaman (07:22)
- The incredible story of the time he died (12:12)
- His revealing trip to the Beach of Remembrance (15:13)
- The truth behind our suffering and pain cycles (and how we can break them) (17:09)
- Why he chose to come back to Earth and what it was like to come back into his body again (20:35)
- How to move away from darkness and back into the light within yourself and during a global crisis (27:04)
- An amazing method to move through fear (33:08)
- The powerful exercise to download anything into your body (34:29)
- How to keep ourselves away from darkness (48:50)
- What he is learning and loving right now during this time (50:45)
- How he stays in the light and away from fear (59:11)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.