With a background in psychology and sexology, Juliet is known for her bold wisdom that empowers men and women to embrace their sexuality. As Australia’s leading sexologist, she helps singles and couples transform their sex and relationships by connecting with their innate sensuality. Juliet is an author, kundalini tantra practitioner, yoga teacher, trained doula, and reiki master. She runs 1:1 coaching sessions, holds educational workshops, and has created sensational online courses that help people become better lovers. Her mission? To free women and men from mundane sexual relationships and help people have great sex, every single day.
This episode is packed full of insightful guidance on accepting your body wholeheartedly and how to have more intimate and orgasmic sex.
So, if you want to learn how to supercharge your sex life and be an incredible lover… pop in those earbuds beauty because this one’s for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story from being a sexually curious kid to where she is today and how she became a sexologist (05:37)
- What exactly is a sexologist? (07:32)
- Is sex really that important for your relationship to thrive? (08:15)
- Why the way you do sex is the way you do everything in life (11:53)
- How to become an exceptional lover (this one’s for both men and women) (12:56)
- The keys to epic communication and how it’ll supercharge your relationships (18:02)
- What is the ‘Love Bubble’ and how you can have one with your partner (21:13)
- How to keep the intimacy alive in long term relationships (SO many people ask me this, here is the answer you’ve been looking for) (25:21)
- The importance of creating a sacred space for lovemaking (31:52)
- The one tip that will upgrade your sex life and sleep quality (34:05)
- Why you need to get your hormones tested if you want to experience epic sex (38:47)
- The 4 ways to pleasure your partner (these lessons apply to both men and women!) (40:24)
- The ‘average’ amount of times per week that couple’s in a healthy relationship make love (55:42)
- Plus so much more!
Follow Juliet on Instagram
The Art of Sexual Magic by Margo Anand
Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.