Want more happiness in your life — the kind that makes your heart swell and fills your entire being with joy?
Today on the podcast, we’re chatting to Dave & Steve Flynn — also known as The Happy Pear.
These identical twins (who both have a huge passion for plant-based living) have built their entire lives and business empire around creating social change and feeling fulfilled… and they accidentally stumbled across the secret recipe for happiness in the process.
If you haven’t encountered Dave and Steve before, prepare for a giant rocket blast of positivity. These two are joined at the hip and their story is fascinating — years ago, when they were living on opposite sides of the world, and without knowing what the other was doing, they both randomly switched to a plant-based diet within a week of each other. (Crazy huh!)
That’s when the first seeds for The Happy Pear were sown. Fast forward 15 years, and they now have 4 cafes, a farm, a product range, a roastery, 6 online courses, 4 cookbooks (including their latest release, The Happy Pear: Vegan Cooking for Everyone), 120 amazing employees and a community of over 1 million people eating more veg!
These two are so inspiring to chat to. Their unbridled positivity is infectious, and is guaranteed to get you smiling and hopeful about the future (even if 2020 has been kicking you in the shins). They’re also dialed in to EXACTLY what it takes to create a life that’s packed full of happiness, connection, and full-blown fulfillment… and they’re sharing their best secrets with us today.
So if you want to discover the crucial ingredients for an epically successful life, learn how to radically increase your happiness, and hear the craziest identical twin stories EVER (seriously, these guy’s ‘twin-tuition’ will blow you away!), then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How they started a business that’s creating huge social change across the entire globe (6:36)
- What it’s really like being an identical twin — including how they harness their ‘twin-tuition’ and their craziest twin stories (10:06)
- The key to radical fulfillment (that will make you feel awesome, but that most people overlook) (14:08)
- Their unusual definition of success (12:15)
- The secret ingredient to becoming 100% happier in your life (16:13)
- The 2 crucial steps for meaningful connection (even while you’re physical distancing) (24:25)
- The silent sleep epidemic that’s impacting millions and a powerful 5 step guide to improve your sleep hygiene (27:51)
- How to move through dark times and come back to inner peace (37:14)
- How to get aligned with your true desires (so you can call them in way faster) (44:04)
- Plus so much more!
- Follow The Happy Pear on Instagram (Instagram)
- The Happy Pear: Vegan Cooking for Everyone by David Flynn and Stephen Flynn (Amazon)
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse (Amazon)
- Awareness by Anthony De Mello (Amazon)
- A Squash and a Squeeze by Julia Donaldson (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.