What if you could heal your relationship with money? Call in that lifestyle of abundance you truly desire? Achieve absolutely everything you want but without the crazy overwhelm and push? What if you could do less and *still* have it all? Well, my sweet friend… Kate Northrup is here to teach us how to infuse femininity into our business and powerfully reclaim our time, energy and finances once and for all.
Kate Northrup and her husband Mike Watts paved their own path by building an epic digital empire that teaches women to light up the world without burning out. She’s an entrepreneur, bestselling author, speaker, and mother who’s deeply committed to helping others thrive in life. Through her signature online course and book, Money: A Love Story, she’s helped thousands of people heal their relationship with money and cultivate a more fulfilling life. In her latest book (which I totally tore through), Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms, she shares how you can supercharge your life and energy on all levels with innovative data and soul-driven time management.
This episode is jam-packed full of expert advice on all things business, how to manage your energy, and amazing insights into the true power of femininity in business. So if you want to find out how you can fall in love with money, earn more of it, and spend less time working… hit play because this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Kate’s story and how she got to where she is today (07:47)
- How to re-write your money story and why falling in love with money is the best financial decision you can make (10:42)
- What to do if your partner is not on board with your beliefs (19:16)
- How to do less to achieve more in business and at home (24:19)
- The 80/20 rule and how to use it in all corners of your life (26:48)
- How women and men experience time differently (this was truly fascinating) (31:18)
- The different cycles women experience in the month and how to use them to your advantage (34:08)
- What it means if you bleed on the full moon vs with the new moon (37:51)
- The power of network marketing (100% on board with this!) (45:13)
- How motherhood has changed her and transformed her time management (46:21)
- The power of sisterhood (54:13)
- Plus so much more!
The Money Love Course
Do Less by Kate Northrup
Money, A Love Story by Kate Northrup
The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
WomanCode by Alisa Vitti
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.