What if you could program your mind to lose weight, boost your energy, or overcome something that’s been holding you back? How cool would that be?! Well, it’s not a pipe dream — that’s exactly what today’s podcast guest, Grace Smith, has taught thousands of people all over the globe to do, by harnessing the incredible power of hypnosis.
If the word ‘hypnosis’ makes you think of magicians waving watches around, or people clucking like chickens, think again! Hypnosis is actually a powerful tool for personal development that has been shown to have benefits as wide-ranging as reducing stress, promoting healing, decreasing anxiety, dissolving cravings and even eliminating pain and fear during childbirth.
And Grace Smith — if you haven’t heard of her before — is on a mission to take this power-tool mainstream, and make it as accessible and easy to use as possible.
Grace is a renowned hypnotherapist who’s helped everyone from celebrities to politicians, CEO’s, and professional athletes to use the power of their mind to create the life they want. A regular on network television, her work has also been featured in The Atlantic, Marie Claire, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, Bustle, InStyle and more. She’s also the author of the newly released book, Close Your Eyes, Get Free, which walks readers through a step by step process for using self-hypnosis to ditch bad habits and achieve greater relaxation and focus.
So if you’d like to unleash the power of your subconscious mind, discover powerful practices to uplevel your mindset, and ‘think’ your way to your dream life, this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her epic story from New York City corporate to her obsession with hypnosis (06:44)
- How hypnosis helped her quit smoking and get over her fear of public speaking for good (09:37)
- What is hypnosis, really? (17:18)
- How hypnosis works (17:27)
- The key to changing your subconscious thoughts and how to reprogram your brain (18:28)
- Nail biting, weight loss, quitting sugar… what can hypnosis help you with? (18:48)
- How to use hypnosis for childbirth and Grace’s birth story revealed (23:52)
- Two amazing experiences she’s had with her clients (34:26)
- A powerful stress-busting hypnosis you can do at home (43:50)
- What she is working on within herself at the moment (53:04)
- The two books that changed her life (54:45)
- Her morning success routine (55:42)
- Plus so much more!
- Grace Space Hypnosis (website)
- Close Your Eyes, Get Free by Grace Smith (website)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle (Amazon)
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss (Amazon)
- The Art of Living (website)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Sunlighten. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I love spending time in my infrared sauna. I want to be the best version of myself, which is why infrared saunas have become an indispensable part of my health routine. They’re an amazing way for me to rest, rejuvenate, rebuild and heal both my body and mind. Since becoming a regular user, I’ve noticed significant benefits in my body — such as my skin being clearer than ever, and some niggling aches and pains I’d had for years calming down. The best part, though, is that I always feel bursting with energy when I get out. That’s why my husband and I both try to jump in every few days to soak up the goodness! Head to www.sunlighten.com.au/melissa and mention the code word MELISSA AMBROSINI in your enquiry to receive your $500 gift voucher.