What if you could literally grow a new body — one that’s resistant to disease, can heal super fast, and that’s wired for energy and vitality?
According to today’s podcast guest, Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D., this isn't a crazy pipe dream… it’s 100% possible. And in this inspiring episode, he’s sharing the ancient shamanic healing secrets that can help us transform our health at a cellular level to create ultimate wellness.
Dr Alberto Villoldo is a medical anthropologist and best-selling author of 17 books. Dubbed the “Indiana Jones of the Spirit World” by the New York Times, he has studied the shamanic healing practices of the Amazon and Andes for over 30 years. He’s also the founder of the Four Winds Society and Light Body School, which trains certified energy medicine practitioners to combine ancient shamanic teachings with modern science.
This conversation blew me away. The long lost healing techniques Alberto describes are so powerful and make so much sense, and the way he combines them with cutting-edge nutrition and neuroscience to amplify them even further had me super excited to start experimenting.
So if you want to find out how to turn on your longevity genes, biohack your brain, and embrace the power of ancient shamanic healing, then press download and buckle up… this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- His inspiring story and how he became a medical anthropologist and acclaimed shamanic teacher (05:40)
- Why no one is older than 7 years old (09:36)
- What is a shaman? (11:27)
- The powerful plants that turn on your longevity genes (12:55)
- What happens at age 35 that you need to be aware of (14:59)
- How to detox your mind and brain (16:53)
- What nobody realises about toxins in the body (and the best way to eliminate them) (20:50)
- How to repair your brain in 6 weeks (and the 3 must-have supplements to help you do it) (23:35)
- How to become a modern shaman (27:20)
- How to combat candida (29:10)
- Ancient shamanic healing secrets (35:05)
- The unusual technique that enhances the impact of your probiotics (47:14)
- Plus so much more!
The Four Winds
S. Boulardii, The Friendly Yeast
Make your own S. Boulardii at home
S. Boulardii Capsules
Grow a New Body by Dr Alberto Villoldo
Dr Masaru Emoto Water Experiment
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.