A little while back, I noticed that a lot of people whom I followed and admired online had started adding something kind of unusual to their morning coffee... mushrooms. Yep, you read that right: MUSHROOMS!
I’ve always loved the taste of these friendly fungi, but I only recently realized how incredibly medicinal and healing they are too. I’ve been wanting to dig deeper and get the full scoop on these everyday superfoods, so I’ve been absolutely hanging out to interview today’s podcast guest, Tero Isokauppila — the founder of Four Sigmatic.
Tero Isokauppila is a Finnish nomad turned fungi lovin’ foodpreneur. His mission is to bring the ancient wisdom and nutritional magic of mushrooms to modern kitchens around the world. This dream led him to start the juggernaut food company, Four Sigmatic — creators of a pioneering range of medicinal mushrooms, herbal adaptogens and other nutritional goodies. With the huge range of health benefits that mushies offer — everything from increased focus, to thriving hormones, to instant energy — it’s no wonder these products have been snapped up by high profile fans like Tim Ferriss and even my husband.
… and I’m betting that after hearing the benefits for yourself, you’ll be itching to add these mushies into your daily routine too.
So if you’d like to learn how to shift into a higher state of health, nurture your body from the inside out, and bring the magic of mushrooms to your own life, this inspiring conversation is for you...
In this episode we chat about:
- His fascinating story from growing up on his family farm, foraging with his mum and farming with his dad in Finland, to where he is today: the owner and creator of the mega success that is Four Sigmatic (05:09)
- How and why he created Four Sigmatic (07:07)
- What the heck is a functional mushroom (and why are they so good for you?) (12:04)
- Where to start if you want to add functional mushrooms to your life (17:02)
- What to look for when sourcing your ‘shrooms (17:55)
- What is dual extraction and why is it so important? (19:46)
- The myths around candida and mushrooms (and which ‘shrooms to avoid if you have candida) (22:41)
- The best mushrooms to look for and add to your life (27:33)
- Plus so much more!
Head here and type 'Melissa' at checkout to get 15% off your next order.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.