Someone once told me that the best people to learn from are the ones who’ve undergone the biggest transformation, because they’re the ones who’ve had to figure out what REALLY works when the odds are stacked against you. So when it comes to learning about wealth and abundance, you simply can’t go past the huge transformation of today’s podcast guest, Lisa Nichols — whose life has spanned from welfare to Wall Street, and who is now one of the most sought-after motivational experts in the world.
Lisa Nichols is a true powerhouse. She’s a personal transformation guru, life coach for the Steve Harvey Show and Today, a hugely successful entrepreneur with a publicly traded company… and that’s just for starters! She’s also a New York Times bestselling author with seven books to her name, including the must-read Abundance Now.
But though her life looks impressive now, it hasn’t always been this rosy! Flashback twenty years ago, and Lisa was a single mama, reliant on welfare, with no direction. After hopping from one dead end job to the next, she finally had an epiphany — enough was enough! With her trademark determination, Lisa decided to makeover her mindset, climb out of the crappy behavioural patterns keeping her stuck, and rewrite her story for success…
… Which is exactly what she did, creating a life of epic abundance in the process. She now shares her hard-won wisdom as a leading coach and educator, and has touched the lives of millions around the globe.
Lisa’s story is SO inspiring. (Seriously, chatting with her gave me full-on goosebumps — or ‘god bumps’, as I like to call them!) So I know you are going to LOVE this wide-ranging conversation too. If you’re craving genuine transformation, heart-bursting abundance, and massive motivation, this one’s for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her incredible story from scarcity and struggle, through to freedom and abundance (07:54)
- How to create a powerful mindset shift in your own life (12:14)
- The powerful (and free) exercise to rewire your brain from lack to abundance (16:12)
- What abundance means to her (23:09)
- The key to creating the life you want (27:04)
- What nobody tells you about taking action (and what to do if you’re stuck) (34:18)
- Why abundance is your birthright (40:45)
- The 4 unusual factors that led to her success (42:10)
- How she lost 90 pounds (53:56)
- Plus so much more!
- Abundance Now by Lisa Nichols (Amazon)
- No Matter What by Lisa Nichols (Amazon)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Amazon)
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (Amazon)
- Lisa Nichols’s Official Website – Motivating The Masses (website)
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens by Sean Covey (Amazon)
- Lisa Nichols – Success Is a 360 Degree Experience (YouTube)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Sunlighten. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I love spending time in my infrared sauna. I want to be the best version of myself, which is why infrared saunas have become an indispensable part of my health routine. They’re an amazing way for me to rest, rejuvenate, rebuild and heal both my body and mind. Since becoming a regular user, I’ve noticed significant benefits in my body — such as my skin being clearer than ever, and some niggling aches and pains I’d had for years calming down. The best part, though, is that I always feel bursting with energy when I get out. That’s why my husband and I both try to jump in every few days to soak up the goodness! Head to www.sunlighten.com.au/melissa and mention the code word MELISSA AMBROSINI in your enquiry to receive your $500 gift voucher.