Have you ever wondered how you can follow the career path you love? How to be a better parent? Or what to do when you are feeling overwhelmed? Nick Broadhurst is back on the show for an intimate, deep and fun round of Q&A. In this episode, we are opening our hearts to share how you can get unstuck and follow your dreams, some intimate details about our lives as parents, our current favorite health secrets, beauty rituals, favorite supplements, night weaving, core values and SO MUCH MORE!
Let’s dive in.
In this episode we chat about:
- How to get unstuck and start following the career path you love (1:17)
- Why having clear core values is really important (especially when raising your children) (4:28)
- How we night weaned Bambi (8:47)
- Our beauty rituals (SPOILER: Nick’s beauty regime is WAY longer than mine) (14:32)
- How we purchase products that align with our values and ethical standards (18:38)
- Our tips on how to deal with feeling overwhelmed (23:58)
- The essential piece of equipment for your kitchen (27:17)
- DNA testing and our favorite supplements (32:56)
- The best sauna’s (38:26)
- Canva (website)
- Ben Greenfield Family Crest (here)
- Silverette (shop)
- Dr. Golly (use the code Melissa for $20 off)
- Against The Grain (shop)
- Wild Nature (shop)
- doTERRA (shop)
- Lucy Folk (shop)
- Depop (website)
- Eating Our Way To Extinction (watch)
- Instant Pot (shop)
- Rainbow Plant Life (watch)
- The DNA Company (Use the code Melissa for $50 off)
- The Simple At-Home Gene Test To Costumize Your Supplements, Prevent Disease & Slow Aging with Kashif Khan (podcast)
- Melissa Ambrosini Shop (shop)
- equi.life (shop)
- Eimele Essential 8 (shop)
- Nature’s Sunshine (shop)
- Ora (shop)
- Athletic Greens (Head to athleticgreens.com/melissa for a discount)
- Wanderlust (shop)
- iHerb (shop)
- Clearlight Sauna (Use the code Melissa100 for $100 off)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.