You saw the movie. Now it’s time to meet the real Erin Brokovich...
When Julia Roberts played her (and won an Oscar for her performance!), the world was introduced to Erin Brokovich as a fighter, a crusader for truth, and a passionate advocate for the underdog. These days, she’s all that and so much more...
In the case that made her famous, Erin — despite her lack of formal legal training — was instrumental in building a case against the Pacific Gas and Electric Company of California in 1993. Since then, she’s become a world-renowned environmental and consumer activist, giving voice to causes that need a champion, and (in her words) becoming a “modern-day David” against global Goliaths.
Sitting down to chat with Erin I wasn’t sure what to expect — would she be just like her movie character?! Turns out she’s exactly as strong, tough, stubborn and sexy as you’d imagine, as well as determined and super smart. I LOVED chatting with her, and walked away so incredibly inspired to take my own efforts to save the planet to the next level… she seriously lit a firecracker under my tush!
So if you want to learn how to make massive change for Mother Earth, become an unstoppable force for the causes you believe in, and get a reminder of just how powerful you truly are, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- What is it that makes Erin so passionate about uncovering hidden truths? (08:32)
- Why Superman is not coming to solve the global water crisis and why we must become the true heroes in the narrative (15:04)
- How our current war-like relationship with nature is leading us to our own destruction (17:59)
- Why our own backyards are the key starting point to create massive change for Mother Earth (24:16)
- Feeling disappointed and powerless about the state of the planet? How to flip those emotions on their head and use them to fuel you into action (29:32)
- Erin’s epic advice for how you should act when the COVID-19 vaccine is released (32:23)
- Why fighting for a cause makes women unstoppable (I absolutely loved her insights here!) (37:03)
- The uncommon way she defines success (and how it’s helped her hit huge goals) (44:47)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.