Imagine building not one, but TWO 7-figure brands in less than three years. It sounds impossible, and yet that’s exactly what today’s podcast guest, Angie Lee, did — and before she’d even turned 30!
Angie Lee is a highly sought after marketing mentor, motivational speaker, professional podcaster and serial entrepreneur. She’s the co-founder of Soul CBD, creator of the ‘Pays To Be Brave’ live event, and host of The Angie Lee Show (listed by Forbes as one of the top 100 business and lifestyle podcasts).
As a corporate dropout turned 7-figure entrepreneur, Angie has successfully built two 7-figure brands in less than 3 years. With the power of video marketing, she has successfully produced multiple 7-figure product launches (and for those of you who are interested, she did it with zero paid ads… crazy impressive, right?!).
In today’s wide-ranging episode, Angie shares everything from her hardwon 7-figure business secrets, her battle to develop confidence, right through to the breast implant illness that saw her health take a nosedive. It’s an inspiring and unexpectedly raw conversation… and if you’re anything like me, you’re going to fall head over heels for this beauty’s incredible energy and story.
So if you want to discover the secrets of making a million-dollar impact, embodying vulnerability, and activating your full potential, then pop in those earbuds baby… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story from starting a blog in her college dorm room to where she is today (05:27)
- The key to rocking your business (even if you’re just starting out) (07:58)
- How her lack of confidence led her to get breast implants, and then how her killer confidence led her to get them out (09:31)
- What having breast implants taught her (14:36)
- How being vulnerable boosted her business (22:54)
- How to boost your sales (without spending a dime on ads) (35:07)
- The 3 C’s to build your business (37:37)
- How to move through fear (38:36)
- How to make an impact and an income (45:16)
- The unusual thing she attributes her success to (50:59)
- The 1 book she would put in the school curriculum (57:12)
- Plus so much more!
Healing Breast Implant Illness Website
Breast Implant Illness and Healing by Nicole Facebook Group
Listen to Angie’s podcast episode on breast implants
Check out Angie’s instagram post
Pays To Be Brave live event
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Unleash the Power Within by Tony Robbins
How To Financially Free Yourself With Peta Kelly Podcast
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.