How many times do you use your smartphone, tablet or computer in a day? If you’re anything like me it’s multiple times (ok, maybe hundreds) throughout the day. But have you ever stopped to think about what this is actually doing to your health? If not, you are going to want to listen up and pay attention.
Today’s guest Daniel DeBaun inventor, co-founder and CEO of DefenderShield® the worlds most effective EMF radiation protection technology. He has done the research and knows how you can protect yourself and your family from EMF radiation.
Daniel is an internationally recognized and influential expert in shielding electronic emissions and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) protection, and bestselling author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology. Daniel’s concern regarding the health impact of electronic radiation emissions grew from over 30 years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry where he held a variety of leadership and executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T and Bell Labs.
In this episode we chat about:
- How and why he created his company DefenderShield® (05:41)
- Why you will never put your laptop on your lap ever again (08:00)
- Why you never want to hold your phone up to your head, use headphones or bluetooth again (09:36)
- The long terms effects that EMFs cause (13:10)
- What the real effects of EMFs are to your health (15:08)
- How EMFs suppress your immune system (15:57)
- The safest ways to use your phone and laptop to protect you and your family (22:11)
- How we can protect ourselves from EMF (22:58)
- What you should do before going to sleep (23:42)
- How much ‘Airplane Mode’ limits exposure to EMF (25:43)
- Is there a difference between EMF emitted by an iPhone and Android? (37:10)
- Plus so much more!
DefenderShield: EMF Protection for Cell Phones, Laptops - Enter the code 'MATRIBE' for a 20% discount
Radiation Nation - Your Complete Guide to EMF Protection & Safety by Daniel DeBaun
Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields by Olle Johansson
Check Radiation level (SAR) of your Smartphone
Highest and Lowest Radiation Cell Phones
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.